Interrogation [Attack of the Dhampir]

Akihiko's Side

"Bringing me to your lair," I sat down on the couch realizing that she was the leader of the vampire raid that happened, "this must mean something to you..."

"Of course," the loli vampire sat on my lap. "You being here with the rest ... is after all ... essential~"

I looked around and stared at the other elitist vampires. One of them was the one that attacked me in the building. So it was a set up after all. The place that they took me to and the main location of their lair... Aristocrats. I wonder... I could only wonder...I could only speculate... and then the answer came to me.

"He's not that incubus, isn't he?" a female elitist bit her lip, "how intriguing..."

"At least our matriarch," a male elitist standing near the window, praised the loli vampire, "caught an incubus necessary for our ultimate plan. She used our pathetic brethren's raids to capture the one thing that we need to succeed. Now, the others are running far from here into the countryside..."

The loli matriarch's plan wasn't meant for me... it was meant for another incubus, the one case that brought Incubus Hunt Division here. Unless I would be the one to see it with my very own eyes, the incubus hunt remained to be seen.

"Tonight, we will raid take full control of United Kingdom~"

"That's absurd," I sighed. "This is truly absurd..."

"You think that it's impossible," she licked my lips. "It's not~ Way before I met you, we were already slowly taking over some of the businesses here and because of your help, we already got our most difficult targets. You got too easy~ you see~ and with that kind of charisma that we need, we can already reach our goals to save the celestial kind with us the Elitist Vampires at the top!"

"What about me?"

"Join us," she put her arms around me. "We could even create a new kind of being with our union~"

"If I choose not to join?"

"You know what will happen..." she grinned, "I'll tell the world about your true identity..."

"Ah... that's funny..." I grinned back at her. "I also had a plan, you know..."

She jumped away from my lap, "I'm warning you... one upload could lead to your very demise!"

"Yeah... so I was checking out your equipment and everything and I found out that you used signal jammers to prevent the general and his men to get help and then you cut their power source." We just did the same thing... just now...

Geoffrey's Side

As a Russian, I am known to be the sniper... but as a dhampir... I am totally different. Vampires have their own subspecies:

Elitist Vampires are a race of vampires capable of inviting themselves in even without being invited. They do not fear crucifixes, wooden stakes, and garlic, but they do fear blessed water. They can easily control the weak-hearted while their bites can infect humans and turn them into a race called turned vampires.

Turned Vampires are humans prematurely turned into vampires via Elitist Bite. Their vampirism is not permanent and they cannot infect other humans through bites. They only answer to their Elitist biters. Once their Elitist biter gets killed, they'll return back to being human.

Cursed Vampires were once humans that were cursed by witches turning them into what they are now. They fear the sun, the garlic, the wooden stakes, objects blessed by holy water, and literal crucifixes.

Shapeshifting Vampires are capable of turning themselves into predatory animals. They are also night-walkers, they are afraid of salt and sea-based items, and they can't enter a house unless they are invited inside.

Blood Vampires are the original vampires. They closely resemble the devils and they can turn into a swarm of bats. They can use hypnosis on the weak-minded, they can tap into their demon form, and they have supernatural strength. Daylight and shining metallic objects are their weaknesses.

Finally, my father's race, Special Vampires are those with special powers capable of conjuring an element of nature or a form of matter. My father was Vampyre for he was able to control the element of fire... and since I'm a dhampir, I inherited the Special Vampire genes in my body... thus... I can control the element of shadow.

Shadow is not darkness and it is also not light. Shadow is both and neither. It has mysterious properties that are weak to darkness. Darkness devours shadow, shadow is empowered by light, and light outshines darkness.

This was the reason that I was able to jam the signal and cut the main power of the entire area. And because uncle incubus allowed me to unleash my vampiric side, there would only be domination...

Akihiko's Side

"DAMN YOU FOR RUINING OUR PLANS!" the loli matriarch hissed at me. "HOWEVER, IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ONE THING, YOU ARE IN OUR LAIR AND YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY ELITIST VAMPIRES!"

"You have also forgotten something significant," I summoned out my agent guns using my demonic powers. "I'm from the Anti-devil Agency..."

I was using an AK47 rifle and I was spraying them with holy bullets! I realized that these Elitists weren't a part of the Antarctic Sanctuary were most of our race, the Celestial Beings band together to protect themselves against the humankind. If they were, such as myself and Geoffrey, they would've been immune to holy bullets. I was losing hope at first, but because of Geoffrey's secret identity as a half-vampire, a dhampir, this loli will die by my hands.

For every Elitist that we killed, ten or more Turned vampires had their vampirism undone...

Looking at Geoffrey as a vampire, he was more vicious than that of Drago in the Rocky Movie...

The way he sank his teeth into the necks of the Elitists, and the way his eyes glowed purple whenever he glared at his target. If only you can see this Ganther, you would be proud of your son...

These Elitists would make a lot of mystical bags of dust to get my friends, the tenants from"A Certain Bar" in New York, to travel to Antarctic Sanctuary for their safety...

"Uncle," Geoffrey pinned down the loli matriarch with her mouth covered by shadows. "What should we do with this loli bitch? Should I suck out her blood dry? We only have five more minutes before anti-devil respondents arrive."

"What about the proof of my identity?"

"It's been destroyed," he grinned with his bloody mouth.

"Let her speak," I looked down on her. "Is there really another incubus aside from me?"

"You already know the answer... you all came out from that void..." she was hanging for dear life and then she locked eyes with the dhampir. "Special Vampire... you're a dhampir. I should've known..., "she looked at me. "Please let me live... your secret will be safe."

"The last time that I let one of my kinds live, I lost a loved one..." I took out my pistol and put it on her forehead. "That was five years ago... ... ... I won't let it happen again."

"No! Wait! I!!!"

*BANG!*

The cartridge of the bullet was ejected out and fell down the cold floor.