Sarah and her new Apprentice

Sarah's Side

"HAAAAAAY SA WAKAS!!!" I sighed in relief after the celestial beings of A Certain Bar in New York had successfully been transferred to Antarctic Sanctuary. "Finally... all their efforts paid off..."

"Congratulations!" Antarctic Council Member Atalan the Fairy applauded all of us from New York. "How does it feel to be roaming free without fear of the hunters?"

"It feels good, to be honest..." Reagan the one-eyed elf (from the first episode) tearfully spread out his arms, "it feels so good to breathe normally after years of my pent up anxiety!"

"Well, it is of course... all thanks to Akihiko and Geoffrey~" I repeated reinforcing to them that those two made it happen.

"Sarah... the last witch of North America," Reagan sighed. "I heard that you're not from North America, why'd you lie?"

"Because we told her to call herself that," Antarctic Council Member Historin the Wizard approached us. "You don't have to blame her for calling herself that. In Asia, she is known as the Southeast Asian Witch but in North America, she is known as Sarah of North America... she might've added the last witch to give her the edge... but she's usually like that..."

"It's fine," Reagan grinned. "In fact, we thought that she was actually awesome to be able to travel the world... she must be a powerful witch!"

"I won't go far to say that I am powerful... It's just that I am... evasive to the say the least..."

"So what do they call you in Europe?" Mothman (from the first episode) suddenly butted in.

"I guess... I used the name, Sabrina... you know, like that TV Series???"

"Not familiar..." Mothman sighed. "So... where are those two? Geoffrey and Akihiko?"

"They're in trouble..." Antarctic Leader Angel Buriel flew down from the sky. "The Evil Witch may have already resurrected... and she is in Romania... she is also in control of a pack of werewolves and a bunch of humans and celestials alike..."

"They need my help!" I immediately grabbed my broomstick.

"That's not your mission, Ms. Sarah..." Antarctic Council Member Cofagel the Fallen Angel halted my flight attempt. "We've been onto her for a while now especially the threat that she poses to both mankind and celestial kind. I have faith in them that they can make it through whether their identities get busted or not... hopefully not..."

"But Akihiko is the incubus that the Evil Witch summoned in the ancient past!" I insisted. "He is deeply obsessed with her----"

"Which is why he must be the one to defeat her," Angel Buriel nodded at me. "He has to face her at one point... and it is up to her to make that decision."

"Besides if he ends up joining her then... Geoffrey is also powerful enough to dispose of them..." Cofagel glanced at me. "I know that the three of you are a trio... with you working as their observer and reporter while they're working as double agents... You only need to trust them."

"Then what am I supposed to do?" I sat down on my broomstick. "I can't let them take all of the hard work..."

"About that Sarah," Angel Buriel handed me a folder. "You have a mission, but you will not do it alone..."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"We will assign you your Apprentice..." Angel Buriel spread out his wings. "You will need to follow me there so that I can introduce you to her..."

"So it's a her... huh..."

I rode my broomstick and made our way to the Council Building. I was curious as to who I am going to be partnered with...

"She is a witch too..." Angel Buriel landed down. "You'll have to wait here while I go and fetch her..."

"No need, Angel Buriel," said a sweet voice from the other side of the door. When the door finally opened, I got to meet her... "Good day to you Southeast Asian Witch, my name is Beaux (pronounced as bow with a long o). I am a cambion, but I chose to become a witch instead~"

"Cambion?" I pondered for a bit... "That must mean that you part incubus!"

"Part succubus since I am a female~" she wittily smiled at me. "I am one of those half breeds to survive the purge~"

"Let me leave the two of you to get to know each other, alright?" Angel Buriel bid us farewell and then flew away.

"Bye-bi~ Angel Buriel~" she was very energetic, that girl...

"My name Sarah," I introduced myself. "Let's get along well, alright?"

"Yes~" she shook hands with me. "Master Sarah, nice to meet you~"

"I'll need to get used to being called master since you are my apprentice..." I scratched my head. "So what are your strong points, Beaux?"

"I guess... my blue hair which is very alluring and seductive..." She slipped out her tongue and chuckled. "I am energetic and I can make any man fall for me using my own body as my weapon~~"

"W...W...W...What?!" I suddenly dropped my jaw and blushed. "You mean to say that you've done it with men?"

"Of course..." she grinned. "Could it be that you never had a man before?"

"I pride myself from being pure..." I sat down on the bench. "My pure magic comes from my virginity... and it is also strengthened the fact that I am part fairy..."

"Whoa~ we're like total opposites huh~" she skipped around. "I use lust for my magical powers and I collect them from the men that I choose to sleep with~ I'm like the evil witch... with the main difference that I am... on your side~~~"

"This is... some weird combination huh..." I sighed. "How about we take a look at our mission, what do you say?"

"Our mission comes later~" she grinned. "I want to test out master's power~"

"You mean we'll fight? Don't," I waved my hand. "I only fight enemies..."

"I mean~~~" she slipped out her tongue again, "abstinent power~~~ you know~~~ sexual abstinence~~~"

"I suddenly felt a chill from behind my back..." I looked at her. "I'm centuries older than you... and I've witnessed an actual incubus made a married woman cheat on her husband..."

"Wait... ... don't tell me that you know about the New York Incubus!!!" sparks suddenly appear on her eyes. "I want to know if he's my father!!!"

"Wait... what?"

"I mean... my... according to my mom, my dad was an incubus... but... well... lustful devils can change their appearances according to their victim's desire... so he probably could be... possibly..."

"Well... now's not the right time to ask," I checked out the mission. "Come on, Beaux..."

"Alright..." she sighed, "But you have to watch me have sex with two men next time! What you saw was just with one partner! I will show you a threesome~ if you want to... you could even be a part of it~"

"I will watch... but I won't join..." I sighed back at her, "Millennials..."