[5]

They hadn't had a serious assignment in weeks, months even. Yet as Elodie settled into life at the facility after rough few weeks, the team was summoned to London.

Maria Hill had woken them up at 3:30am to get their asses on the jet. Maria stood in the middle of the jet, holding a StarkPad and wearing red tartan pyjamas.  "A new terrorism organisation calling themselves 'Serpentine' have set up base in an abandoned warehouse, just outside of the Cotswolds."

"I've heard of that." Wanda said, raising her eyebrows. She pondered for a minute before Elodie jumped in.

"The film The Holiday. Cameron Diaz swaps with Kate Winslet and stays in her cottage in the Cotswold." She explained. Wanda made a face of realisation before pointing at her and nodding.

"Real helpful, ladies." Maria Hill nodded. "Now lets get back to-"

"Is that the movie where she's walking, or at least trying to walk, through the snow in high heelies?" Sam asked enthusiastically.

"Yes that's it." Wanda confirmed and the three of them had their own rambling conversation about how great that Christmas movie was.

"EXCUSE ME!" Maria projected her voice throughout the jet loudly. The three instantly shut up and she cleared her throat. "Thank you." She said, returning to her normal volume.

"As I was going to say." She looked down at the three childish avengers with evils before continuing. "Serpentine are known for outsmarting the smarts. Every pro that takes a crack at hacking their systems ends up either dead or MIA. Now, Stark managed to get into their files and track their whereabouts however we have no idea how to handle these individuals. This is a top priority case and needs to be dealt with ASAP. So I'm sorry to wake you all from your beauty sleep but you need to get your butts into gear now because these guys are not messing around."

Tony used the beams in the palm of his IronMan suit to burst through the metal doors of the warehouse.

Elodie, being fearless, and Wanda, being all powerful, ran in side by side ready to kick ass.

They were left disappointed as all they saw were rows upon rows of old arcade games. Elodie scoffed and placed her finger to her comm. "Is this some sort of prank, Hill? Because if I have bags under my eyes later you better run."

"Not a prank. What's going on?" Maria responded from the jet.

Steve replies. "This warehouse is empty apart from hundreds of video games."

"Actually, there's heat signatures coming from upstairs." Tony announced, flying passed everyone in his fancy schmancy suit.

Elodie turned back at Steve and asked "How much money do you think we'd get if we scrapped that suit?"

Steve shook his head and bit back a laugh while jogging after Tony. He motioned back at Elodie to follow as he, Natasha, Clint, and Bucky ran. Wanda, Sam and Rhodey has already flown.

The got to the top of the old metal steps and Steve stopped firmly in his tracks, almost causing Elodie to bump into his toned back.

She coughed awkwardly as she took a step back and to the side. She peered over Tony's shoulder to see what he was looking at.

There at the computer sat two boys, about 12 years old. One was tall and slender and the other shorter and rounder. They were both in shock to see the Avengers gathered around them, the tall one's mouth was left open so long that a chip (or "crisp" as they call them here) fell from his lip onto the ground.

"What do we do now?" Sam whispered to Steve.

Steve cleared his throat and put a hand on Tony's shoulder to politely push past him. "Hello there uh, boys. Can I ask your names?"