Birthday (Squad)

You wake to the sound of the door to your apartment shutting. You know the only other person with a key was your best friend Garrett. You acted like you were still sleeping hoping it was him as you heard the semi-heavy footsteps get closer to your bedroom. You hear your bedroom door open and close softly and a small giggle. You immediately knew by the small noise that it was Garrett. And you knew exactly why he was here unannounced.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!"

You continue to act as if you were asleep and jump up like you were scared. You look around your room and see your goofy best friend with some balloons and a bag with (Your favorite sugary breakfast treat) and (your favorite morning drink).

"Garrett! You remembered!" you say happily as you drag him down for a hug.

"Of course I remembered Y/N! What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't remember your birthday?!" he smiles his signature smile.

You take your treats and balloons from him.

"Thank you so much Gare-bear" you say smiling knowing that he hates that nickname but its your birthday so you can get away with it.

"No problem (Nickname that you secretly like but act like you don't)" He smiles.

"So what are the plans for today?" You ask.

He lays on your bed beside you, "What makes you think there are any plans?".

You laugh, "Because I know you and Shane and everyone else and none of you can handle having a calm relaxed birthday. There always needs to be some kind of party."

"I don't know what you are talking about" he looks away dramatically like a child.

You pull up pictures of past parties that Shane and Garrett have thrown.

"What do you call this doofus?" you ask giggling slightly at the picture of Garrett and Shane hanging on each other very clearly drunk and laughing.

"I call that awe-" Garrett's words are cut off by someone opening and closing my front door.

You look at Garrett with worry in your eyes. He was the only one that had a key other than you. Who could it be. You looked around trying to think if there was a good place for both of you to hide when the intruder suddenly bursts through the door. You scream and hide your face behind your hands. You hear Garrett and a few other people laughing. You move your hands away from your face to see Shane, Morgan, Andrew, and Ryland all standing there with various gifts in their hands and smiling brightly.

"GUYSSSSS" You start standing up to hug everyone but Garrett pulls you back.

"No no no no! Its your birthday they are coming to you!" he yells.

"Oh that's probably good I forgot I wasn't wearing any pants" you laugh loudly.

You look around at everything. Various wrapped boxes and flowers. One by one everyone came up and gave you their gifts.

Ryland brings you his first. You rip off the wrapping paper and open the box to see a $250 gift card to a pet store. You were confused but thanked him anyway.

Next Shane handed you his gift. You opened it and saw a leash and collar. Your eyes went huge.

"Stop" tears started welling up in your eyes. "Stop stop stop stop you guys didn't!"

Shane started smiling super big "Andrew go grab it"

Andrew goes out of the room and quickly brings in a small puppy and lays it on your lap.

"Oohhhhh my goddddd!! ITS SO CUTE! Hi wittle fella" You talk to the little puppy in your lap. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Its a (gender)! Exactly what you wanted!" Ryland says happily.

You hand the puppy to Garrett. "Can you hold (him/her) while I go get dressed. We are going out and getting everything we need RIGHT NOW!" you say wrapping a blanket around to keep from everyone seeing you in your underwear. You run to your closet, close the door and quickly change into something comfortable. You run back out to Garrett and grab your puppy.

"So what is (his/her) name?" Andrew asks while laughing at how protective you already are.

"Hmmm I think Ill call (him/her) (dogs name)!" You say excitedly.

You start to grab your keys and phone and get ready to go to the pet store.

A/N: I'm thinking about writing a part 2 to this imagine. Not quite sure yet. Comment below if you think I should! Hope you enjoyed!