Where you met (Squad Preference)

Where you met Ryland: You met Ryland walking your dog. He was walking Honey and Uno and the dogs hitting it off sparked the conversation between you two and somehow kept bumping into him everyday on the same dog walking route. You eventually swapped numbers because he wanted to introduce you to Shane because he was looking for another editor and you've been editing your own videos for years.

Where you met Shane: ^Ryland introduced you two and you guys immediately hit it off, and you showed him some of the best videos you have edited and he hired you on the spot.

Where you met Garrett: You met him at Coachella. He was pretty drunk and for some reason he liked you and just kept hugging you and talking to you. He eventually asked for your number (not in an inappropriate way) and the next morning face-timed you to make sure you were real because he was super hung over and everything from the night before was fuzzy.

Where you met Morgan: You met her in Hawaii when you were on vacation with your family. She was there for school and you two just bonded while hanging out on the beach.

Where you met Andrew: You met him through a mutual friend. They introduced you two at a party that neither of you wanted to be at. You guys left and walked around the neighborhood and just became friends throughout the night until it was time to go home. He walked you to your car and gave you his number. You immediately texted him so he had yours and you guys talked the rest of the night and made fun of all of the extremely drunk people at the party.