(Not So) New Friends

(This is a continuation of the last two chapters)

Live has been crazy these past few months. I have officially become the living link between Shane's friends, and the Vlog Squad who have now made videos together. Andrew and I are in a newly formed relationship and Elton is always having me around for his spooky and TFIL videos, knowing how much I love them.

Shane: Y/N!

Y/N: Yes?

Shane: Help!

I run downstairs and see Shane trying (and failing) to cook.

Y/N: Oh my god Shane youre burning everything!

I turn off the stove and take a breath as I try to see what is salvagable.

Y/N: Okay what are you trying to do?

Shane: I wanted to cook Ryland dinner for our anniversary...

He looks defeated as his food sizzles quietly while the pans cool slowly.

Y/N: Alright. What were you cooking?

Shane: I was gonna make spaghetti and make it all myself.

Y/N: Thats really sweet. Wheres the cow?

He giggles slightly as Garrett enters the room.

Shane: Here he is.

He covers his mouth as he laughs and I shake my head as I turn the heat back on for the begginings of the sauce.

Garrett: Wait what? Am I the butt of the joke again?

I snort as Shane almost falls from lack of oxygen.

Y/N: I asked Shane where the cow was for the beef for this spaghetti since he was "making it all himself".

Garretts face goes straight as he realized what he said and Shane hugs him. Suddenly his normal goofy smile reappears.

Garrett: YOU ASS!

They both laugh as I continue cooking the dinner Shane had planned.

About a half hour later Elton and Andrew come downstairs after sharing different editing techniques with eachother and come in and eye the spaghetti.

Y/N: Dont even think about it, this is for Shane and Rylands anniversary dinner.

Andrew wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

Andrew: Then what are we supposed to eat?

I smirk as I chop garlic.

Y/N: If you two want to take me to the store, then I will get us dinner too. I'll even cook it.

Elton: I would love too, but I have a date planned with my girlfriend. Raincheck?

Y/N: Alright. Next time.

I smile and wave as he heads out the front door to get ready.

Andrew: So just us two?

Garrett: Waiiiiit what about meeeee?

Morgan: And me?

Garrett: Yeah! We need to eat too!

I sigh and slump slightly in Andrews grasp as he laughs into my neck sending shivers down my back. I lean into him slightly and Shane coughs.

Shane: How about you two go to cheesecake factory? Ill pay.

Morgan: Me and Garrett?

Shane: Yeah I think they want a night together.

He motions towards us as I'm throwing the last bit of ingrediants into the sauce and Andrew is kissing my neck softly.

Morgan: Oh

Elton walks in to the kitchen and grabs his forgotten phone off the counter and spots us.

Elton: I'm sorry am I interrupting something?

Shane laughs as Andrew and I both blush. Andrew walks over towards Shane to discuss editing as i finish up the dinner.

Y/N: Sorry guys its just been a while since we've had a date night with this new series we've been working on. How about next time we all go out together?

Garrett: Alright, I guess. Id probably be an awful third wheel anyway.

Morgan: Same.

Andrew: Thanks guys.

I turn the heat off the sauce and meat as we hear Ryland get back and Shane immediately looks panicked.

Y/N: Andrew, come upstairs with me. We need to act like we've been editing so he thinks Shane cooked it.

Shane comes and takes my place in the kitchen and Andrew goes upstairs with me quickly. We act like we're just finishing up as we hear Ryland react.

Ryland: Shane! You did not!

We walk in hand in hand and smile.

Y/N: So this is what you have been up to while we slave away editing your video.

Shane laughs as Andrew kisses my cheek.

Shane: Yeah. You two can have the night off. Go on a date or something.

We nod, grab our things and say our goodbyes quickly.

Ryland: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: For what?

Ryland: For cooking this.

Y/N: I dont know what youre talking about.

Ryland: Shane told me.

Y/N: Oh. Well youre welcome. Enjoy you two. Happy anniversary!

They say goodbye as they hug and kiss one another and Andrew and I walk to his car. He opens the door for me and I get in swiftly, as he goes to his side and enters himself.

Andrew: Where to?

I smile, feeling more happy than I have in years.

Y/N: I dont care.

Andrew: Baby just tell me where you wanna eat.

He laughs, suspecting its another one of those, "I know exactly what I want but im not gonna tell you" nights.

Y/N: No, honestly. I dont mind anything. As long as I am with you, and have great friends like I do... I dont care.

He smiles and grabs my hand.

Andrew: To everywhere?

Y/N: To everywhere.