Anxious - Part 1

I've had Anxiety all of my life. I also had depression in my teen years, but anxiety is all that comes up as of recent. That's kind of how I met Shane and his friends.

>>FLASHBACK<<

You ran out of your now ex boyfriends apartment building. He threw you out and ended things because you told him about your past of battling depression and anxiety. He yelled that he didn't  want some broken girl. The yelling sparked an attack and you sat against the building and clutched onto your stomach. You started hyperventilating and crying and your ears were ringing. A man crouched in front of you and grabbed your hands and started talking. You couldn't hear him at first but focused on him enough to where your hearing would come back. "Hey , hey, can you hear me? Its okay, shhh. My name is Shane. Are you having a panic attack?" he asks and you nod, "Okay, I need you to breathe with me copy my breathing. In" he inhales "and out" he exhales. He continues until your breathing is near normal. You practically collapse into his arms and cry into his chest. "Hey you're okay. What's wrong? What happened?"  you take couple breaths. "M-my boyfriend... Well ex now.. Just kicked me out and dumped me because I told him about my anxiety. He said he didn't want some broken girl." You continue to tell him the story. He holds you until you pull away and looks into your eyes. "Well..." you realize you never introduced yourself, "Y/N"  he nods, "Well, Y/N, you aren't broken. I have anxiety too. You aren't alone. You just need to surround yourself with better people. Yeah?" You nod. You swap numbers and he tells you to call or text any time.

>>END OF FLASHBACK<<

You think about the meloncholy memory as you pull into the driveway of Shane and Rylands new house. It has been a year since that happened. You sigh looking around. You see both Garrett and Morgans car already here. You assume Andrew rode with Garrett as you get out of your car with a huff. You were exhausted and didnt want to do anything but sleep, but Shane wanted you to film with everyone. You walked to the door and just as you were about to knock the door swings wide open and a camera is shoved in your face.

"Oh, hi" you trail off as you try to slightly dodge the camera. "Morning queen! You ready for this?" Shane kind of yells at you. "Ready for what?" You ask smiling slightly. You loved how excited he got when he made videos. "Well sit down and i'll tell everyone!" He pushed you to the couch. You felt your body decide it never wanted to move again the second you sat down. You looked up to Shane expectedly as he got ready to explain to everyone what he had in store.

"OKAY. SO. Today we are going on a trip!" You roll your eyes slightly. 'We know this. You told us to pack you dork' you thought to yourself. "That was rude" he laughs as you realize you said that out loud. "Sorry... I thought I was saying that in my head" he laughs again.  "ANYWAY-" Shane starts in his 'queen' voice, "I'm not going to tell you what we are doing or where we are going, but I bought us first class tickets there!" There is a groan from everyone. Ryland and Morgan were excited, Garrett just moaned cause he found a box of cheez-its, and Andrew and you sounded worried.

You've only been on a plane once before.

>>FLASHBACK<<

You were headed to Florida to meet your family. They were going there from Washington and you were flying out from California. By the time you arrived at the airport you expected to see your family there waiting for you. Your planes were only supposed to arrive about an hour apart and they were gonna wait for you. You assumed they just got delayed and waited. An hour went by and you started getting nervous. You went to a customer service desk and gave the employee your families flight number and asked for the info. She looked up at you with a mixture of sadness and fear in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry ma'am but unfortunately it seems that plane has crashed... Seems to be no survivors..." Your heart dropped at her words. A high pitch ringing began in your ears as you lost the ability to hold yourself together. Tears run down your face and you fall to your knees. You frantically as a last stitch effort grab your phone and pull up your moms contact and hit call. You do this about ten times in a row but there was never an answer. Eventually a security officer came up to you, and asked if he could take you to a more private area. You nodded as you stood up, grabbed your items, and followed him, shock still coursing through you.

>>END OF FLASHBACK<<