Spooky Squad

(A/N I know the group was originally Spooky Boys but I don't want to assume your gender. So its just the spooky squad now. Also this is loosely based on the Queen Mary trip. I'm gonna throw in some romance between you and the lovely redhead. But it isn't the main focus of this imagine. I hope you enjoy! <3)

You knock on Shane's door and not even 2 seconds later the door opens.

"YES! You're finally here! Come on we have to hurry or we'll be late!" Shane practically screams.

"Okay... Can you tell me what we're doing before I run to the G?" you ask looking around the room to see all who is here. You see Garrett smiling his normal goofy smile and holding Benjamin and a box of Cheez-its, Morgan stealing some of Garrett's Cheez-its, Ryland watching his sister Morgan and Garrett fighting over Cheez-its and holding Tyler, and Andrew smiling at you while filming Shane as he grabs another diet A&W root beer. You blush and smile back at Andrew and wave at him shyly.

"OKAY SQUAD! Now that everyone is here I can tell you where we are going!" Shane says dramatically as you sit beside Garrett. "Garrett is going to tell you guys where we are going for our spooky trip!" Shane gestures as Garrett stands, "Yeah, so uh, we are going to the Queen Mary! Its in long beach where Shane grew up. It is one of if not the most haunted ships in America maybe even the whole world!". Everybody just looks around at each other to see how they should react. Garrett starts telling some of the encounters people have had, "Tons of people have died on it. There's this door on the ship where the workers were that crushed three people! And the third and second floor are the most haunted floors on the whole ship. OH and we have a contact on the ship that is going to tour us around the ship and show us stuff that most people aren't able to see." he says giddily. "TO THE G!" Shane mouth pops and starts grabbing his bags. Andrew stops recording and everyone starts to grab their overnight bags and recording equipment. Andrew grabs your backpack, "Wait no I got that Andrew you have all of the camera stuff. I can handle my bag." you reach for your backpack. "No I got it, its fine." he smiles, "Thank you..." you blush as Shane smirks at you. You have always had a crush on Andrew but you know he doesn't like you back.

We carefully surround the expensive equipment with our luggage to protect it and start to try to figure out seating. "Oh shoot Shane we don't have enough seats! Someone is gonna have to sit on the ground or on someone's lap." Ryland notices. "Well Y/N is the secondary camera man, so why doesn't she just sit on Andrews lap?" Shane says knowingly. Andrew and you both start blushing, " No I can just sit on the floor or in the trunk or something I don't want to crush Andrew." you frown. "Oh hush you won't crush me. I'm fine with you sitting on my lap if you are." He smiles at you still red in the cheeks, "Oh I guess. But if I get to heavy tell me and I'll move to the floor.". He shakes his head no and gets in to the car and pats the legs to signal you to get it. You sit on his lap and he wraps his arms around you, "Is this okay? I just feel like its a little safer if I act as your seatbelt." you blush even more and smile slightly, "Yeah that's fine." you relax a little and get ready for a long ride.

>>TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHEEZ-ITS BECAUSE I SAY IT SO MANY TIMES IN SOME OF THESE THAT THEY SHOULD BE PAYING ME!<<

You wake up to Shane saying "I hope the captain of the Queen Mary fucks you" to Ryland. You yawn and then suddenly realize you fell asleep on Andrew and quickly sit up. His arms are still around your waist. "Morning" he says smiling. "Morning. Sorry for falling asleep on you. You should've woken me up."  "Oooh YASSS there is valet!" Shane mouth pops as everyone laughs. We get out of the G and grab our stuff from the back. We get inside the ship and everything immediately feels spooky. You guys get into an elevator and Garrett starts talking about some attractive employee and dying. But you aren't really listening. You are really freaked out and having a hard time breathing. You guys get to the front desk and the workers are telling you about different experiences in both rooms that Garrett had booked.

You go through the first room The Edinburgh Suite and don't hear or feel much. The only creepy thing about that room is the sliding doors that lead to the next suite over that feels way creepier than our room. You then get to the second room, MII4 and the vibe instantly changes. Garrett and Ryland are still messing around and talking about dinner but Shane, Andrew, Morgan, and yourself are very creeped out by this room. The closet and bathroom specifically. Shane goes into the closet and closes the door and asks the spirit to say something repeatedly. He opens the doors with the look of fear on his face.

"Did you guys tap?" He asks. Garrett responds as he was closest to the doors, "what? No. No one tapped." You look at Shane with concern as suddenly you feel light headed. You gently grab Andrews arm and feel your knees buckle underneath you as you collapse, the world going dark as you hear someone shuffle to your side and ask if you could hear them. Then, silence.

(TO BE CONTINUED. 973 WORDS. WOW)