Unknowing Soulmates Part 1

Im sitting in Shanes house at the desk in the spare room blaring music while I edit some thumbnails for his upcoming series. Shane and Andrew are downstairs finishing up the final edits for part one and two. I hear a knock on the door that makes me pause the music.

"Come in!" I hollar through the room towards the door. The door softly swings open and Andrew steps inside, making me blush. I furrow my brows in confusion over my bodies reaction towards the man Ive known for two years now. Why the sudden change?

"Hey, Shane is getting food and wanted me to find out what you would like." He smiles slightly as he sits on the bed near my office chair.

"Where is he going? Chipotle, like always?" I ask smirking. I would never tell anyone in this house, but I am SO fucking tired of Chipotle.

"If you dont want that he can order you something from somewhere else. Or I can go grab you something." He smiles sweetly towards me making my face flush once again. I turn towards the laptop and save the progress before shutting it, that way he doesnt see how red I are.

"I need a break anyway. Want to run to the store with me?" I ask while grabbing my bottle of water and keys, and slipping my slides on.

"Sure. Nice day to get out a little anyway." He stands up and holds the door open for me, and I thank him quietly. We both go downstairs and go to find Shane and everyone else before heading out.

"DAAAAD!" I hollar since we cant find him.

I hear his laughter come from his office before his reply "YES?!". We both walk to the office and go inside.

"I'm not really feeling like Chipotle so Andrew and I are gonna go get something from a store. Have anything youd like us to pick up?" I pull my phone out of my back pocket to make a list.

"Uhh yeah can you pick up some more Diet Coke and Diet Rootbeer? Here ill text the groupchat so everyone can say what they want. Here take my card." He hands me his card as he texts the groupchat.

"Same pin as always?" I ask, and I see Andrew give me a curious look.

"Yep. See you guys soon!" I walk out to my car and once we're both in, I look to my redheaded friend.

"What was that look for in there?" He looks to me as he buckles. "What look?" I chuckle as he tries to act like he doesnt know what Im talking about. "The look you gave me when I asked Shane about the pin" he nods slightly. "Oh i just know Shane doesnt let a lot of people use his card so it surprised me to know he lets you." I smile as I put the car in reverse and back out of their driveway.

"Well, for some reason he thinks im one of the most mature in the group." I turn onto a main street and turn the radio down to continue the comfortable conversation with Andrew.

We finally reach Target and unbelievably find a up front parking spot and take it quickly.

"How lucky" I say sending a quick and gentle smile to Andrew who mirrors my action.

"Yeah, usually I have to park way in the back at this time of day. Especially at this Target." He laughs as we both get out of the car. I use the car fob to lock it, and the car sends a honk in response.

We walk into the crowded store and Andrew grabs a cart. "Hop in" he says laughing.

"What?" I ask him, my eyes wide. I scan his smiling face and then the cart. "Into the cart?!"

"Yeah. Hop in." He responds laughing even more. "They dont care ive done it before."

I look around awkwardly at all of the staff. Theyre all about the same age as us
.. I'm sure they wont mind. Words fly out of my mouth before I can stop them, "You first" Andrew scans my face before not hesitating to hop into the red cart, making me laugh hard.

I start pushing him around and over to the food. "Any room in there for actual groceries?" I giggle as he looks up at me and smiles.

"Oh im sure we can fit it all in. But we cant pile stuff ontop of me cause you still need to take a turn eventually." I shake my head as I pull my phone out to see what everyone asked for.

"Shane wants his diet coke and rootbeer, Ryland wants trail mix, Garrett wants cheezits, Morgan wants some iced coffees... Oh and Ryland asked us to get the dog and cat food. I hope you know which brands because I don't." He nods as he writes a list of everything they wanted.

"Okay... What do we want?" He asks, and I think for a moment before answering. "Well I dont know about you, but I think im just gonna grab a chef salad." I start pushing him and the cart towards the produce area, where the prepackaged meal would be.

"That sounds good, actually. I think I'll get it too." He grabs one of the meals right after I do, and places it beside him in the cart. Next we go to the soda isle and grab Shanes sodas, along with some coconut lacroix for Ryland and Garrett. "Wait that isnt on the list?" Andrew says curiously.

"I know, but theyre out. So I might as well grab it." I say as I grab two cases of it. "Good idea" he says as he shakily gets out of your cart. "Your turn." He says turning to me and grabbing the cart.

"Oh boy, okay." I get into the cart and Andrew starts strolling us around. He skids the cart around to the next aisle making me squeal.

"Andrew! Oh my gosh! Stop! Ah!" He laughs as he keeps going. We grab the rest of the items on the list and check out, and wheel the groceries out to the cart. I pop the trunk and reach for a bag that Andrew was reaching for as well, making our hands touch with a spark.

We both look up to eachother in somewhat shock before we both blush and look down. "Sorry" Andrew mutters and gets to putting items into the trunk.

"No need to apologize" I also put the groceries into the trunk and once we're done, wheel the cart to the cart return. Once i get back to the car Andrew is standing there on the passenger side, holding the door open.

"Im driving. Have a seat." I smile and get into the car and he shuts the door for me, and runs over and gets into the drivers side.

"Turn on whatever kind of music you'd like" he smiles over to me as he pulls onto the main road to head back to Shanes. We arrive back quickly, and I go back to editing while eating.

--------------------------------------------------------
Texts between Andrew and Garrett
--------------------------------------------------------

Andrew: Omg Garrett

Garrett: What?

Andrew: I think I love her

Garrett: Wait what?! Who do you think you love?!