Bestfriend (Morgan X Reader)

You walk to across the playground trying to find a quiet spot to sit and play with your animals. You were a bit of a loner but only because you had no choice. For some reason you really just didn't fit in with the rest of the kids. You sat down under a tree and started playing, when a girl walked up to you, also holding a couple toy animals.

"Hello" the blonde girl said.

"Hi" you say back shyly.

"I'm Morgan. Umm... Could I play with my animals with you? I don't know where else to go..." Morgan says with a slight pout on her face.

"Yeah I guess. I'm Y/N" you smile slightly as she sits in front of you.

You guys start playing with your guys' animals and start having a really good time. After about 15 minutes the bell rings and it is time to go back to your classes. Morgan looks at you.

"Thank you for letting me play with you. I don't really have many friends..." she says honestly.

"You're welcome. I don't have any friends either really..." you say.

"Well we can be friends... Best friends!" Morgan says excitedly

You laugh, "Best friends!" you reach your classroom.

You hug your newfound best friend and wave goodbye as she walks to her classroom. You can't stop but smile about having a best friend for the first time. 

From that moment on you see your friend Morgan everyday at recess and lunch. After a while another girl named Trinity (A/N Idk if they met in grade school but they did in this so shh) became friends with you guys and you guys were friends all the way through high school and beyond.

(A/N I'm sorry I know this is kind of bad and short but I just don't have a lot of inspiration :/ Sorry)