Spooky Squad Part 2

When you start to come to you can smell old musty carpet and feel someone holding your hand. You listen for some kind of monitor or noise to signal that you are in the hospital but dont hear anything. Just your friends talking. 'Thank god they didnt bring me to the hospital' you thought. You slowly open your eyes but close them quickly as you adjust to the light. Once you get used to the light you sit up and see everyone stare at you.

"What happened?" You ask oblivious to what happened before. "You passed out. We aren't sure why but I'm glad you woke up because we were starting to think that we should call an ambulance." You nod and look around. You are still in the Queen Mary. "How long was I out?" You ask looking down at Andrew who was still holding your hand. You blush slightly as he notices and takes his hand away. "Just an hour. Do you know what happened? Like why did you pass out?" Garrett asks. "No clue to be honest. When you" you point to Shane, "opened the closet doors back up from being inside it, I just felt a super negative energy surround me and I got lightheaded. All I remember after that is looking at you like 'oh shit' and then feeling myself fall but not hit the ground... Thanks to whoever caught me, by the way." You smile slightly. You pretty much know who it was that caught you. "No problem..." Andrew almost whispers beside you. You pull him in for a hug and then look to the rest of the group.

"Alright so are we gonna go explore more? And eat cause I'm super hungry." Shane laughs at your words. "You just passed out and you still want to go explore this place? Are you okay?" Ryland says as he looks at you with a 'are you fucking crazy' look. "Well yeah. I want to know what could have made me pass out. I was scared but now I'm kind of angry and anger fuels me. Lets go to this isolation ward or whatever and get some evidence and make an awesome fucking video!" You say getting in your shoes and grabbing your phone from the bedside table.

Shane smiles and looks up restaraunts around us. "Well the only place open near us right now is Dennys so we can go there after the guy Garrett knows is gonna show us the Isolation ward. Then we go eat and come back and sleep until 3AM and explore some more." Shane says helping Ryland up off his chair. "YES IM SO EXCITED FOR FOOD" Garrett laughs through his sentence.

We then all go and meet Garrett's contact on the ship who shows us door #13 and the isolation ward. Not a lot happens and none of you really feel much. The most that happened was Garrett jumping out of a hallway and scaring Shane which made everyone laugh.

>>Time skip brought to you by Arby's. They have the meat. For sandwiches.<<

We get back to the ship and get back to our rooms and see if the ghost in the closet left a note. It didn't but I noticed something. Whenever Morgan mentions the spirit in the closet she says "she". You decide to point it out. "Has anyone else noticed that whenever Morgan talks about whatever spirit that is in the closet she says 'she'? Pretty weird. Almost as if she can sense it more than the rest of us." you look around at everyone. Shane looks at Morgan, "Wait yeah I did notice that. Can you feel something that we didn't notice?" he asks. "I don't know. Just whenever I think of the closet something in my head just says its a girl. Kind of like when Angie was around. I just kind of knew." she says sitting on the one of the beds next to Garrett.

>>Second time skip of this part brought to you by the JackSepticEye's "How Did We Get Here" tour. You can't buy tickets because the tour is over but oh well lol<<

You hear Shane's 3am alarm go off in the other room. You didn't sleep a wink and you just sat with Garrett and drank a little of the booze he had. You guys had to be quiet because Andrew was asleep but you played multiplayer games on your phones and messed around trying to ignore all of the noises you heard. Shane comes into the room with a flashlight and basically blinds you guys. "OW Shane to bright!" you hiss as he shines it directly in your face. "Oh sorry" he shines it over to Andrew and he wakes up, "Oh sorry.. Mornting." he laughs slightly. He puts the camera down as we all get ready to explore more. He sends Garrett in to wake Ryland up with Benjamin for the video but he doesn't really react, and you all head out.

You guys bump into another worker who is willing to show you where the most haunted room is, and takes you to the Isolation ward again. When you get there Shane decides he wants to lay on the bunk alone in the room and see if he can hear or feel anything while holding a voice recorder and has the night vision camera pointed at him. "Hey guys? Can you stop moving around?" you all look at each other confused. None of you guys were moving but decided to shrug it off. "Yep" Garrett shortly replies. You all continue to stand there quietly.

Ryland decides he is to tired and goes back to the suite to sleep as the rest of you go to the upper outside decks to explore a bit more. Not much of anything else happens and you all head back to the rooms to go back to sleep until the morning. You try to figure out where to sleep as there was only 2 mattresses and 1 couch. Morgan, Ryland, and Shane were using the big bed, and Garrett was gonna sleep in the Maids quarters, so it left you and Andrew to find out where you guys were gonna sleep. "Well you had the couch already so I'll just sleep on the floor if I sleep at all." you start to situate and Andrew stops you. "No, no, no. I'll take the floor. You can have the couch. I had it for the first half of the night and now you get it for the second half." You guys continue to bicker about it back and forth when Garrett comes in dragging the mattress from his room. You all three laugh and Garrett asks you what you guys are doing.

"We are trying to figure out where we are gonna sleep." you tell him. "Well that couch is pretty big why don't you both sleep on it?" Garrett says and smirks, knowing full well how you both feel about each other. You look at each other. "What do you think?" You ask slightly blushing. "I'm fine with it if you are." he replies also blushing. He scoots all the way to the back of the couch and lets you lay down. You look at Garrett who is still smirking at you two as you get comfortable. Andrew puts his arm around you and you fall asleep while listening to his steady breathing.

You wake up to the sunlight through the window with Andrew's arm still around you. You smile slightly and get up to go to the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth. When you get out of the bathroom everyone is awake and in the living room where you slept. "Alright so we just need to film the outro. I just want to recap on what happened kind of like at the end of an episode of Dora and then call it good and we can check out and go home and get some better sleep, because I didn't sleep well at all. How did you guys sleep?" he asks you and Andrew. "Pretty well actually. I wouldn't have if it wasn't for Andrew." You say smiling. He smiles back, "Yeah I slept well too." You feel happy knowing that something is blossoming between you two. Shane films his outro as you all stand behind him in frame and you all gather your stuff and go home and all get ready to take a nap. Somehow even though there was plenty of couch and beds to sleep on in Shane's house you and Andrew cuddle together in the spare bedroom again and wake up to see photos of you two asleep on Garrett's Instagram Stories.

The end.

(A/N I really didn't know how to end this. I hope this is good. Thanks for reading! <3 ~Ditto)