Unsteady (Andrew X Reader)

You woke up this morning in your shared apartment feeling worse than you ever have. Your head is pounding, throat is sore, and body doesn't want to move. You groan and shuffle to the bathroom with a thick blanket wrapped around you to try and keep your shivering body warm. You try to make yourself look healthy and walk to the kitchen.

"Oh good morning Y/N. You sleep well?" your roommate Andrew asks.

"Yeah I slept alright thanks" you walk around him trying to hide your very clearly ill face.

"Is everything okay?" the redheaded man asks curiously.

Before you could stop it you sneezed loudly and fell against the wall with your shoulder.

"Woah Y/N. You seem a little unsteady there." He grabs you around your waist to try to keep you upright.

You blush. The truth is you've always had a crush on Andrew. And you definitely didn't want him to see you sick. That is in no way attractive. Suddenly you become very dizzy and start swaying in place. You realize just how unwell you really are. You shake your head no.

"I think I'm very sick... On a shoot day with Shane too! My luck is awful." you pout.

"Don't worry about the shoot. Now come on lets get you into bed... Unless you think you need to go to the hos-" Andrew continues but suddenly you can't hear him anymore.

Your vision goes blurry and you feel your knees buckle. You waited for the impact of your body hitting the floor but it never came. Next thing you knew you woke up in the hospital. You look around and take in the new room you are in. Everything is white and clean. You look to your right and see Andrew holding your hand. His head is down so he has no clue you are awake yet.

Your voice comes out raspy and low "Andrew..?"

Andrews head shoots up, "Y/N? Oh good you're awake! How are you feeling? Guys! Shes awake!" You look at him wondering who he is talking to when Shane and everyone else enters the room.

"I feel better than before that's for sure. What are you all doing here though? What about the shoot?" You ask worried that you messed up their schedule.

"Don't worry about the shoot we pushed everything back a week. Besides we couldn't film without our two camera(men/women)." Shane says smiling softly while looking between you two. Andrew was still holding your hand but you didn't mind. It felt right.

"You guys shouldn't have done that. And you..." you look directly at Andrew "You should've just went and done the shoot. I'm a big (boy/girl) I can handle myself." you smile rubbing his hand with your thumb. Andrew blushes as he looks at everyone.

"Guys can I have a second alone with Y/N please?" everyone looks at Andrew knowingly.

"Yeah sure we'll be outside" Ryland walks out pulling Shane and Morgan with him and Garrett follows them out.

"Y/N... I'm here because I... I really love you. When you collapsed and I caught you I was never more sure of loving someone in my life. I was so scared of losing you. I called 911 and just sat there with you in my arms begging for you to wake up. I really, really love you Y/N." tears were forming out in both of your eyes. You pulled his hand up to your lips and kiss it gently.

"Andrew I love you so much. I have since the day I met you. Come here.." You gently grab his face to yours and kiss him. You felt butterflies and fireworks and have never felt so sure about something in your life.

You hear squeeling and clapping by the door to your room. You look and see Shane and everyone smiling and celebrating your guys' new relationship. You blush and laugh and whisper 'I love you' to Andrew. He whispers it back as everyone starts filing into the room along with a nurse with discharge papers. You go home and start your new relationship out with Andrew by cuddling and watching your favorite movie on the couch. You have never been happier.

THE END