Captured

Third Person POV

He could hear his blood pumping through his ears as he ran as hard as he possibly could. The young boy with somewhat messy green hair, almost at lightning speed, burst forward towards a portal where a hand had wrapped itself around another boy's neck.

"Kacchan!!"

The green-haired boy used his leg closest and summoning his quirk he inherited from the Number One Hero: One For All. Teal-colored lightning sparked around him as he managed to kick away at the hand from his friend's throat, freeing him. The freed boy, who had spiky, beige hair scowled and drew back.

"What the hell?!!" He spat while his lips were drawn back in fury.

"Watch out!" Cried out one of the girls who could only watch. The green-haired boy whipped around but before he could jump or even react, the same hand that had gripped his friend's throat did the same to his and jerking him into the portal forcefully. However, he managed to look back just as he was about to disappear into the portal; he gave a smile to his classmates who watched in horror as their friend was taken. The portal closed and Kacchan, or Bakugo, stared where the portal used to be, so did the other kids and adults.

"Midoriya!!!"

A/N: This is the prologue. I didn't want to mention it in the name of this chapter because I don't plan to do that with the others, and I felt like it would be out of place compared to the coming chapters.