New Books!!!

Hello! It's Deku the Admin, and although this story is over, two of my newest stories have started/are starting! If you'd like to read more of my stories, feel free to go to my works and check out the two books listed below!

(Also, the post above is absolutely correct and I love it and my broccoli boy >w<)

The Rogue Omega

At the age of four, Izuku Midoriya was told that he was quirkless, not to mention that he was an Omega, later realizing that he was not an ordinary one, but a Rogue Omega. Due to the dangers of his second gender getting out to the public, he was told that he should always say he's a Beta. He kept that up successfully for years, however, he couldn't hide the fact that he was quirkless, thus leading him to get bullied by those around him and especially the one person he admired the most, and the Alpha he has a crush on, Katsuki Bakugo.

However, after a chance encounter with All Might, he earns One For All, becoming All Might's successor. Midoriya gets into UA High School and things go smoothly, especially since they believe he's a Beta. UA doesn't accept Omegas because of the dangers that are pinned against them, however, Midoriya strives to also prove people wrong about Omegas.

But, just as all the students of Class 1-A get their Provisional Hero Licenses, they're under attack by the League of Villains who seem to know all of the Alphas and Betas quirks, allowing them to strike at their weak spots and beat each and every one of them. In order to save his classmates, Midoriya must reveal his second gender if he wishes to help them and himself from certain death.

Bakugo confronts Midoriya about his second gender and......things get out of hand.

Warning! This story contains things such as fluff, angst, smut, rape, over-marking and other dark themes! You've been warned!!

AND

The Hero Games

In a world where My Hero Academia and the Hunger Games meet, comes the time where heroes fell and villains rose. The villains, led by Tomura Shigaraki, defeat the heroes and the world falls under their hands. Instead of immediately killing those who opposed them, Shigaraki decides to create what is called the Hero Games, where a set number of those who don't show villainous potential, are pinned against one another in a battle to death. The one who wins, gets to live.

Enter Izuku Midoriya: a 16-year old boy who was born quirkless and lives alone with his mother. With each person being forced to compete, Midoriya is separated from his mother and is very doubtful of lasting a second out there being quirkless.

However, a strange man suddenly approaches Midoriya and it turns out to be All Might, the hero whom everyone thought was dead which led to the downfall of heroes and society. Though Midoriya is surprised, the older man claims that his time is very short and he's only lived this long to find someone worthy of his quirk. After being given One For All and training himself for the time that All Might is there with him, he feels more confident in trying to win, to free their society from Shigaraki and the villains, and to restore peace.

With One For All, Midoriya enters the first arena, still new to his quirk but ready to win and to get stronger so he could defeat Shigaraki, even if it means he would have to kill others. As much as he hated and despised it, he knew if he didn't then he would've been given One For All for nothing.

From a short-tempered blond who is both powerful in physical strength and with his explosion quirk, yet clever and possessing natural fighting instincts, to a red and white-haired male who wields both ice and fire, and has a level head despite his past, what will happen when Midoriya meets people who seek the same outcome as himself?

My Hero Academia (c) Kohei Horikoshi