Return

Todoroki's POV

It's been three years since Izuku Midoriya was captured by the League of Villains. The Pro Heroes have been looking for him ever since, but to no luck. The students from Class 1-A were trying to look when they got the chance. Even if we were all dedicated, some of us were trying harder such as myself, Uraraka, Ida, Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima.

Bakugo is more mad at Midoriya for saving him than worried that his childhood friend had been kidnapped and had gone missing for three years. However, as days turned to weeks, then to months, most of the Class 1-A students gave up since the League of Villains hadn't shown themselves again after Midoriya's kidnap. The students I mentioned before, and myself, all felt betrayed that they would give up so easily, but we dismissed them and focused on our main mission. One day, though, me, Uraraka, and Ida were walking down the street, when we heard what sounded like someone in pain or hurt. We rushed to find where and who it came from, looking down multiple alleyways. Until, we saw him.

There, laying limp on the cold concrete of the alleyway, was a boy with all-too familiar messy, green hair. My eyes widened.

"MIDORIYA!!"

Third Person POV

"MIDORIYA!!" Screamed Todoroki as he ran down the alleyway, ignoring the possibility that there may be a villain. Ida and Uraraka heard his cry and they rushed over, then followed him down the alleyway, sprinting like they've never sprinted before.

Todoroki skids to a halt and grabs Midoriya, he flinched when he felt that he was cold, limp, and trembling. He immediately carries his friend, bridal style, then turns to face Ida and Uraraka. "We need to get him to Recovery Girl!" He told them urgently before he gets approval from his friends. They quickly set off at that, sprinting the entire way to their school where the heroes were.

"Where's Midoriya?!!" A skinny, somewhat tall man burst into the room. His distinguishable, yellow hair, skinny face, and small blue eyes were enough to tell at least three people in this room who he clearly was.

"He's over here, All Might....." Bakugo grumbled lowly but oddly quietly, All Might immediately rushed over.

"How is he?! Will he live?!" All Might asked a short, older woman who had gray hair, closed eyes, and some type of headgear. She frowned and sighed, looking to the boy who lay in the bed beside them.

"He will live.....But, his conditions are very bad......." Recovery Girl started. "I managed to heal most of his open wounds, but I can not heal his old wounds and scars. There seems to be something preventing him from healing. He's suffered many injuries, too many to count, actually. But like I said, I focused on healing the most severe injuries, so he should only have scars from these, not actual wounds." Recovery Girl continued, she had spoken in a grim tone.

All Might and Bakugo's expressions turned into ones of horror, disbelief, and fear. This especially to All Might.

"Young Midoriya......."

Todoroki, Ida, and Uraraka were told this information by All Might. They reacted exactly how he guessed they would. But it didn't help. All Might felt like this was all his fault.

While the students were fighting for their lives that day, he was just having a nice soak in the bath....