Rewind

Third Person POV

"Don't forget what I said, Deku." Bakugo reminded Midoriya who hugged him for the last time in this time. They pulled away from each other.

Midoriya smiled gently then nodded. "I won't, Kacchan." He promised while he now turned to All Might and the other pro heroes who had met up the day before.

It was time. Midoriya had said his farewells to his closest friends. Bakugo was the one who came to watch Midoriya go since nothing mattered. The whole reason why a time travelling quirk was so rare was because if someone were to go back into time, then everything would reset, like a video game. Bakugo was told this by Midoriya who got the information from Mimic himself. Nothing mattered in this time anymore because Midoriya was being sent back, meaning that this time would be erased forever, and the new time will continue whenever Midoriya is sent to. Bakugo wished that he could spend more time with Midoriya before he had to go, but it was best for Midoriya to go back now and not get too attached to him and everyone else.

"I'm ready." Midoriya told All Might and the other pro heroes who all nodded in response. Mimic gives a nod to the other heroes before he offered his hand to Midoriya who looked at it, then took it with a determined smile. After about five seconds of touching Mimic's hand, Midoriya begins to fade away.

"Thank you all for helping me." Midoriya said to the heroes, then he turned to All Might. "I'll never stop smiling in the face of danger." He told his idol before looking to Bakugo. "And I'll remember to tell you in the past." The green-haired boy smiled to Bakugo. All Might and Bakugo both smiled while they watched Midoriya fade away into thin air.

"You better, you damn nerd." Bakugo managed to say before everything went black for all the world.

"Confirm it now. Release them." Dabi ordered while he held one of the turquoise colored orbs in his fingers. He looked over at Compress while Todoroki flew past them after failing to grab the orb from the villain.

"That lazer ruined my finale." Compress grumbled in irritation while he disappeared into the portal, but his hand remained out while he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the orbs disappeared and Compress released his quirk, allowing Tokoyami and Bakugo to be freed from them. Tokoyami appeared where Shoji held the orb, a few feet away from the villains, he was safe. However, Bakugo remained trapped while Dabi now held the back of his neck, pulling him into the portal.

"Heh, checkma-" Dabi was suddenly cut off when a foot came flying at his hand, knocking it away from Bakugo. The villain growled in frustration and his eyes immediately went to who had hit him. He recognized the messy, green hair and black undertone almost instantly. Izuku Midoriya.

"You won't take Kacchan!" Midoriya screamed while green-teal lightning bolts sparked all around him and his body. He grit his teeth as the last bit of adrenaline he had pumped through his entire body.

Bakugo jerked forward and faced the portal, now he was safe. But when he saw Dabi now reach for Midoriya, he suddenly felt his heart race and his eyes widen. However, things were different now.

Midoriya saw Dabi's hand coming and so, he summoned up all of the strength he had left in him and clenched his left hand into a tight fist despite hearing sickening cracks come from it. Power surged through Midoriya's arm and body, enough to crack and shatter the makeshift cast around his arms.

"Detroit Smash!!!" Midoriya called out as he launched a punch towards Dabi and the portal, but he made the decision not to even touch the villain. The sheer power that emitted from his punch caused an enormous wind gust to blow at the villains and portal, forcing Dabi to fall back and disappear into the portal, then also forcing the portal to close with the wind making it harder for Kurogiri to keep his portal formed. Midoriya clenched his teeth tightly while he screamed in agony. Due to his forced quick actions, he couldn't control how much force he had exerted into his left arm, so now it was limp and dark in coloring just like his right, though, without the scars.

Falling (Depressed Deku Fanfic) (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara