Awaken

Third Person POV

For the past four days, Midoriya had been unconscious the entire time. Todoroki, Uraraka, and Kirishima visited as much as they could, hoping that one of the days they were there, their friend would wake.

On the fifth day, however, Midoriya awoke.

"May we visit Midoriya?" Todoroki asked the lady at the front desk. She nodded and let them go. Todoroki was followed by Uraraka, Iida, and Kirishima. They walked down the hallway they had taken for the past four days, they knew what room Midoriya was in.

They approached the room, then when they got to it, they inhaled and looked to each other, they silently each hoped that Midoriya was awake.

"W-who's t-there?...." A weak voice made the four of them jump in surprise and alarm. Todoroki immediately opened the door, his eyes widened as well as the three other students.

There was Midoriya, laying in bed, his eyes finally open and his chest rising and falling normally. He looked in the direction of the door when it opened, his expression reflected the four in front of him.

"Midoriya!!" The four of them practically sprang forward towards their friend, surrounding the bed.

"W-what's going on here?" Midoriya asked awkwardly, smiling gently as he looked between them. His voice was hoarse and dry, lacking emotions despite his confused, worried expression.

"We've missed you! You've been gone for three years!" Uraraka said urgently, hugging Midoriya tight as she trembled slightly.

Then it hit him. Midoriya's mind suddenly flashed with all the memories he held within his mind. His eyes widened as he entered a trance-like state, reliving all the horrifying memories.

Suddenly, Uraraka flew off of Midoriya and was thrown into the wall. Uraraka hit the wall hard and it caused the wind to be knocked out of her lungs. She coughed and looked up weakly. The other students' eyes widened as they took a step back then went to help Uraraka. They looked at Midoriya in confusion, but they could all see it.

Midoriya sat there, panting and sweating heavily as if he had just done a marathon run. His green eyes were glowing as he had used his quirk to get Uraraka away. His fists were clenched, especially his right hand, and his teeth were clenched too. He had just punched Uraraka off of him.

Todoroki, Iida, and Kirishima were scared by this look, noticing something off about his eyes as Uraraka struggled to get her breath back. Suddenly, footsteps rushed to the room.

"What happened?!" The man said as he slammed the door open. It was Aizawa Sensei. His eyes widened when he saw the damage.

"Midoriya just punched Uraraka out of nowhere!" Kirishima told Aizawa honestly, knowing that it was best to tell the truth rather than lie about it.

"Something's wrong with Midoriya...." Todoroki commented quickly before Aizawa could do anything else. "There's something off with his eyes." He pointed to their green-haired friend who continued to pant through gritted teeth.

Aizawa looked to Midoriya and approached him carefully but slowly. "All of you, leave. Make sure Uraraka didn't sustain any serious injuries." He commanded the students who were all, even Uraraka, reluctant to leave their friend like this when it seemed like he clearly needed help. "Go!" He demanded now, his eyes not leaving Midoriya who now looked at all of them in a eerie, chilling way.

Finally, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Iida nodded, they help carry Uraraka who struggles to stand, then they rush out of the room. They closed the door behind them.

Todoroki, Kirishima, and Iida took Uraraka to the dorm's living room since they could tell that she was going to be okay as long as she relaxed. They set her down on the couch as the other students noticed and started to gather around.

"What happened?!" Yaoyorozu gasped as she went to Uraraka worriedly, the guys backed up to give them space.

"Midoriya suddenly attacked her." Iida explained briefly, looking to the others in worry, the other students returned his worried expression, or one of confusion and surprise.

"Where is he now?" Tsu asked with a tilt of her head, Todoroki spoke now.

"Aizawa Sensei is with him." He told the other students. He lowered his head in guilt that he couldn't help Midoriya, or at least tell that something was wrong before someone had gotten hurt. He grit his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. Then, he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up.

"None of this is your fault. Or anyone's. No one could predict that this would happen. Don't blame yourself, Todoroki." Kirishima said to Todoroki, he tried to sound positive and reassuring.

Todoroki just sighed and relaxed as best as he could. He doesn't respond.

You better be okay, Midoriya.......

A/N: Sorry for slow update. Finals are approaching so I need to put aside some things to focus.