Chaos

Third Person POV

Aizawa held his arms out to show Midoriya that he wasn't a threat as he slowly approached him. "Calm down, Midoriya." He tried to calm his student down.

Midoriya kept grinning at him, it even sent shivers down his spine, not because of just his smile, but the fact that the smile was from one of his most intelligent and kind students. He had never seen Midoriya smile or even look like this. Ever. He just stared at Aizawa with widened eyes, but shrunken down pupils with an eerie smile.

Then, he suddenly groaned and shook his head. The eerie feeling disappeared. Midoriya rubbed his head. "Ow....O-oh, Mr. Aizawa?..." He seemed confused as he looked as his sensei.

Aizawa took a mental note on that before he relaxed, he sighed and approached Midoriya again but more calmly. "Do you remember anything that just happened?" He asked the young student in his normal, monotone voice. Midoriya shook his head. "You punched Uraraka away from you when she, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Iida were here visiting you. She didn't sustain any serious injuries, however." He explained to his student.

Midoriya's eyes went wide in disbelief. "I....punched..Uraraka......?.." He was unable to accept that he had hurt his friend, but knew that it was true, whatever way he tried to look at it. He looked at his bandage-covered hands and clenched them into tight balls of fists, frowning and bitting his lip in guilt and regret.

Aizawa sighed, putting his hand to Midoriya's shoulder for support. "She'll understand that you weren't yourself. Don't blame yourself either. There was something else within you that caused this." He tried to comfort and reassure his student.

Midoriya still felt guilty, but he goes silent and doesn't say anything else.

It's been a few hours since All Might had gotten the call from Aizawa about Midoriya's sudden outburst. He decided not to come in at the time, but he was heading there now.  He walked through the now empty halls, Midoriya was to stay here overnight, being overseen by Recovery Girl and Aizawa. He sighed once he reached the door.

That is, until the door was slammed open when he saw Aizawa leap out of it and out of the way with Recovery Girl in his arms. Before All Might could realize it, he was hit by incredibly strong gust of wind, this caused him to be blown back into the wall across the hallway. He hit the wall and grunted in pain. Since he was in his weakened form, he took more recoil and damage than he wanted. He coughed a few times then looked up to see what had attacked them. His eyes widened.

The entire wall where the door used to be against was blown right next to All Might, nearly crushing him. But that wasn't as surprising and alerting as when he saw who had done this. There stood his student, One For All's new user: Midoriya. His eyes were wide but his pupils were shrunk down. A wide, crazed grin was spread wide across his face.

"Y-Young Midoriya?!!" All Might gasped in surprise and confusion, his own eyes widening. He managed to get up.

Midoriya just stared at him, giving a tilt of his head like how he had done with Aizawa. His unblinking eyes made All Might shudder. He couldn't believe what he was seeing; All Might could tell that something was around Midoriya, making him like this.

Suddenly, Midoriya dashed forward, straight at All Might. His hands were clenched into fists and he reeled his right arm back, preparing to land a punch to the hero. All Might couldn't react fast enough and was hit by the punch, sending him flying down the hallway from where he had just came from. He coughed up blood but managed to sit up.

"All Might! Are you okay?" All Might couldn't see him, but he did hear Aizawa call out to him in the dust cloud that surrounding him. "We need to suppress Midoriya." He said urgently, All Might couldn't do anything but agree despite feeling guilt that they have to forcefully restrain Midoriya.