25

A/N: I am trying out for the first school sport of my life and I am SO excited. However, this means that not only will I be juggling rugby, hockey, three core subjects, and two businesses, I will also be trying to get an update out once a week. I hope that you guys will give me a little slack and be happy with that at least. I've decided to cut out socializing all together; writing is just too important ;). Hope you guys like the chapter, leave lots of feedback! Next update Thursday (7).

...

15 days - post fight

"I still cannot believe that you kissed Sebastian Walker."

"I'm so jealous!" Ashlee moaned.

Of course, when I asked my friends to come over and help me, yet again, I knew I would have to suffer through the comments about how hot Sebastian is. They would insist on seeing a picture, and I would obviously show them, and I would be lying if I said that Sebastian wasn't drop dead gorgeous.

I was pacing in front of them, where they were both laying on my bed. My room had gotten continuously messier since I got back from Boston. I couldn't even find my suitcase in the ocean of clothes.

"Are you okay Paige? This doesn't seem like something you would do. You just admitted you have feelings for Simon. You aren't really professing your love by making out with every guy—"

"Okay there, Moira! I think she gets it," Ashlee butts in. Thank god, because I don't think I could have held my mouth shut for much longer. "But she is kind of right Paige. What's up? First Aiden, now this perfectly sculpted god of all—"

"You guys are seriously no help to me," I tease. I need to keep this light, otherwise I'm scared that the stress of it all will eat me alive. Yes, I had professed my love for Simon. And for some reason, that meant that he was trying to cut me out of his life completely. Each day had become a game of trying to find him, while his had become one of trying to avoid me.

I used to be able to turn to Simon for anything. Now, I couldn't even if I wanted to. That guy was the definition of a ghost, and I was about one day from it getting on my nerves. He wasn't even giving me a chance to tell him to forget about the whole thing; I would give anything to have my friend back. Even if that meant forgetting my stupid girly feelings.

This time apart, you would think that I would hate the guy for abandoning me. But no, my stupid brain is set on finding a way to get Simon Lukas to occupy my mind at all hours of the day. If I'm not thinking about him—well that hasn't really happened yet so I don't know what I would think about.

It's like no matter how hard I try to forget about him, I'm just left thinking about how badly I want to be with him again. Not even in his arms, or waiting for him to confess that he has feelings for me too. Just my best friend. I just want my best friend.

"You've told your parents about Jared then?" Moira pipes up. Of course she thinks that now is a good time to pile more shit on my plate. One problem at a time, girl.

Ashlee sees the look of panic on my face, breaking through the cool front that I've tried to put on. "So are you going to take this any further with Sebastian? Did he say anything after he jumped you at the gym?"

Moira tries to stifle a laugh, but I hear it anyways and shoot her a dangerous glare.

"We made out for like, five minutes. And to be completely honest, I felt more emotion with Simon when we went paintballing. Not to mention the fact that Mack would kill me if she found out I made out with this guy. She seriously hates him—"

"And you made out with him anyways?" Ashlee snaps.

Now it's Moira's turn to shoot threatening looks, smacking Ashlee on the arm. That was uncalled for, but I guess I needed to have a tough skin if I wanted their honest opinion.