Phase 4 x island x hunt

At the bottom of the trick tower we met with Lippo, who explained that the fourth phase would take place on Zevil Island. Two hours away from where we were.

At the click of his finger a metal box was rolled in. "I will need you to draw lots. To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted." He said with a sadistic smile. He kept explaining as he motioned for the first one to finish the tower to come forward and collect a card. Hisoka took his card and walked away giving me a quick glance which I caught and gave him a side eye. Everyone else started to collect their cards.

 Everyone else started to collect their cards

I was the last to collect one. Then we proceeded to remove the seal of the card "The card indicates your target" Lippo says as everyone hides their number away. '198 huh? One of the three brothers' I think as I look at my card. Lippo goes into detail about the rules before we set off on the ship towards the island.

I saw Killua making his way to sit next to Gon so I followed and sat beside him.

"No worries, none of you are my target" killua said with a smile.

"And my target isn't any of you guys" Gon cheerfully says. Which leaves killua to his curiosity as they both look at me.

"Let's show our numbers at the count of three" I exclaimed to which they nodded in agreement.

"1...2...3!!" We all exclaimed revealing our cards. 'Gon has Hisoka 44 and killua has the one of the older brothers 199' I think as I plan the upcoming events in my mind. 'Maybe I could go with killua since he is going to encounter the three brothers anyway...'

"Seriously..." Killua comments as he sees Gon's card. "You have really bad luck..." killua mentions as Gon laughs shamefully.

"Who's 199 and 198" Gon asks quickly changing the subject.

"You don't know either" Killua sighs "I didn't bother to memorise everyone's numbers."

"199 is one of the three brothers. I think it was the older one." I mention with a smile. Killua looks at me surprised and gives me a quick smile.

"Oh , thank you. I'm guessing 198 is one of the brothers too, right?" Killua asks me. I nod cheerfully, as he and Gon are left to their thoughts.