Trip x Gates x Test

Gon was furious. "Apologise? For what?" Illumi said in an indifferent way. Such a vague answer only made Gon angrier.

"You don't have the right to be Killua's brother"  Gon said tightening his fists. As Illumi looked at him curiously.

"Must I earn the right to be his brother?" Illumi said as in a thought. Gon suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him up, flipping Illumi in the air. Illumi managed to turn around gracefully landing behind Gon as he held his hand tightly around Illumi's arm.

 Illumi managed to turn around gracefully landing behind Gon as he held his hand tightly around Illumi's arm

"He doesn't need the right to be my friend!" Gon exclaimed completely breaking Illumi's arm. "Don't bother apologising. Just take me to see killua."Gon said as Illumi's emotionless face looked straight at him. " I'm gonna rescue him." Gon stayed as he looked at Illumi while holding his broken arm tight.

Netero stepped in. "The committee has been discussing the fairness of killua's disqualification." Netero stated to which Kurapika quickly jumped onto Killua's defence putting into words the manipulation that his brother put him through. Though it was quickly dismissed by Netero, as nothin more than mere speculation, since there was no solid proof that it happened.

Just listening to Netero was making me angry 'He, better than anybody should of known and felt Illumi's nen during his fight with killua' I think as I click my tongue in annoyance "tch" I say while looking at Netero. I feel a pair of eyes on me... of course Hisoka. Didn't take long for me to realise my bloodlust was leaking. Took a deep breath and got my feelings under control while going back to Zetsu.

"There was some other funny business happening." Pokkle says. "Like when you fought with Hisoka" he said while turning around to look at Kurapika. "If you are going to question anything that seems odd, your own victory was quite odd, indeed." Pokkle states. 'Mmm... he is one to talk. He only passed because killua thought of him as too weak to fight.' I think to myself as I want this to hurry up to go and rescue killua.

"I have no obligation to answer you" Kurapika coldly states.

"Maybe not, but I believe you owe it to us." Pokkle says wanting an explanation. 'He is getting on my nerves, I'll finish this quick. Killua is waiting after all.'

"He doesn't owe us anything" I say as I stand up for Kurapika looking straight at Pokkle. "If you consider his victory to be odd , your victory by default would be equally odd." I simply state. It seemed to have struck down a nerve as Pokkle began to lose his cool. Kurapika sent me a grateful smile as I smiled back.

Soon enough Gon's voice rang through the room. Stopping people from arguing as he stated that he would rescue killua and wouldn't let Illumi see him again.

The green jelly bean took over and explained some benefits of our recently acquired hunter licenses. Such as travel to 90% of the world and 75% of restricted areas free access of public facilities and a credit line. ' I'll have to move my money onto this credit line then...' I think as all 8 applicants were named hunters.