Auction x Screening x Training

We opened the door of the cheap hotel in which we were going to be staying. "Looks very shabby..." I said while entering the hotel room and looking at the dirty floor and old brick walls.

"It's the only we could find available... besides Kurapika doesn't look to good..." Leorio says defensively. "Ah! Kurapika!"

Just then Kurapika lost balance and fainted but Leorio catched him just in time. He put his hand over Kurapika's forehead. Leorio told us he had a high fever and quickly proceeded to look after him providing him with wet towels and medicines to lower his fever.

"I hope Kurapika's fever doesn't break..." Gon said under his breath. Killua and I look over to him curiously.

"Yeah...Wait, did you just say what I think you said?" Killua exclaimed wide eyed as Gon nods.

"Kurapika shouldn't fight the Troupe anymore." Gon said in a worried tone. "If it was just for revenge he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of chaining their hearts." Gon said as he became invested in his thoughts.

"Maybe if he only had one target. Kurapika's dealing with the entire Troupe. Even if he captures one he can't kill them right away." Killua said popping a sweet into his mouth.

"I think his powers were meant for revenge." I begin to say while opening some snacks. Gon looked at me as I spoke. "I would also like for Kurapika to stop fighting the Troupe, but if... if I was in his situation I don't see myself easily overlooking the murder of my friends... that's what I think." I concluded as the room went silent for a few seconds, I could see Gon's eyes wavering at his thoughts.

"I can agree, as a friend I'd prefer him to stay still for a while. With the boss gone the Troupe would be even more determined to find Kurapika." Killua says as Gon nods along. "We'll have to be careful when going to the auction house." Killua said making a mental note to himself. His eyes widened as he recalled something.

"So, do you really have a plan for obtaining Greed Island ??!" He asked while pointing at Gon who simply gave him a sheepish smile.

"Y-Yeah it's a fifty-fifty deal." Gon said as sweat dropped from his cheek. As he sat down to explain his plan to us.

 As he sat down to explain his plan to us

"I get it... that's clever." Killua said going over Gon's plan in his head. I nodded.

"Yeah, it will definitely work!" I said cheerfully. 'Well i already know it will work so now I just have to focus on getting Tsezguerra to accept my abilities...' I thought to myself.

"Really!" Gon exclaimed standing up.

"Yeah! It probably has an 80% of success, we can make it work." Killua added cheerfully already standing up to go to the auction.

"Wait, wait, wait. We have to get formal wear for the auction, we can't just turn up like this." I said pointing at our current clothing.

After some needed shopping along with the boys and Zepile-san. The boys left first as I was taking a bit too long getting ready, once I was finally done I went to the meeting point outside the auction house.