Training x Tough x Master

The man on the floor started coughing, gasping for air after Bisky's punch. "Take out all your cards." Bisky quickly commanded looking down on the man.

"Book." He mumbles as bisky soon takes all his cards from him.

"I'll give you a chance. You must evade their attacks for two weeks!" Bisky explains. "If you succeed I'll let you escape, if you're knocked out or can't stand... I will kill you." She added as her bloodlust merged with her words.

The atmosphere drastically changed as the boys and I looked at bisky. "I just have to avoid their attacks, right?" The man said lifting his head to look at us as he held his hand on his stomach. "It doesn't matter what I do to them?" He added letting his bloodlust run free leaving the boys lost for words.

"Sure." Bisky says quite casually as we jumped down a crater. "There's one rule. You aren't allowed to leave this crater. If you break this rule, you lose, and I'll kill you." Bisky says sternly, the boys looked at her seriously as Killua asked her about the rules for them. "The same rule applies for you boys. If you leave or fail to defeat him after two weeks, you'll be punished." She quickly added with a smile. 'I can't even imagine what kind of punishment would bisky make them do...' I thought to myself as a cold shiver went down my spine.

"Wait... so only the boys will participate?" I asked a bit confused.

"I have other plans for you." Bisky said with a sadistic smile. 'Oh, boy.' I thought as I gulped.

The battle between the boys and Binolt started as soon as bisky announced it "Begin!" She said and Killua was the first one to attack as he appeared infront of Binolt.

However Binolt quickly attacked Killua by swinging his arm with his sharp scissors towards Killua's face. As if it was in slow motion Killua skilfully backed out avoiding a fatal wound to his eye, however he didn't leave unscratched.

'That was too close! I'm glad that bisky is going to train them properly, at this rate they will surpass me in no time, I cant lose!' I thought firing myself up.

"Alright! (Y/n) ready for your training?" Bisky asked as she looked at me with her arms on her waist.

"Osu!" I yelled loudly bowing my head.

"From what I saw, you have a pretty good understanding of Nen, good observation skills and tactical planning, it's good that you know your limitations but you can easily increase your strength.What you lack is fighting experience, for what I saw you have no knowledge of martial arts." She paused as She analysed my body. "Very well, you will go against me for two weeks. Your objective will be to make me step out of this circle." She said as she drew a circle on the ground.

"Can I use Nen?" I asked slightly confused. 'Maybe She is underestimating me? I could easily use my fire bending to make her leave the circle...' I thought to myself.

' I thought to myself