🕷Hideout x Spider x Escape 🕷

The air was so brittle it could snap at any second. Time felt long as most of the spider glared at Killua and Gon. I felt Killua's body freeze in place as he made eye contact with Hisoka.

Hisoka naturally looked away and Killua soon followed looking away naturally as he stepped forward looking around the room. "Oh!" Gon yelled recognising the magician . Killua's heartbeat suddenly increased. 'Damn Gon, can't keep you out of trouble can I?' I asked myself as I covered my squirrel body with Killua's hair.

Hisoka was visibly sweating as Gon caught up with the act soon enough, quickly shutting his mouth

Hisoka was visibly sweating as Gon caught up with the act soon enough, quickly shutting his mouth. "What is it? You know someone here?" Nobunaga said as his voice echoed from behind us.

"Ah! No..." killua said scratching his head as he moved his hair towards my body for cover. He tried his best to quickly come up with an answer. "Oh! Is that girl!" He said as he pointed at Shizuku.

"Oh? You know them, Shizuku?" Phinks asked the girl that was reading her book unconnected to what was happening at the moment. She finally looks up after a few minutes and looks at the boys.

"Nope, never seen them before." She says genuinely. Feitan looks up, now paying attention to the situation.

"Oh, I remember... it's the arm wrestling kid." He said almost mumbling his words. Shizuku just looked confused at the boys.

"Two days ago, you lost to that kid at arm wrestling." The big guy, Franklin, said pointing at Gon. Shizuku began to get invested into the conversation saying she wouldn't lose to a kid and such. "Well, you were using your right hand..." he added trying to explain but she still wouldn't believe it.

"Why? I'm left-handed." She stated quickly catching Feitan's attention.

"Don't bother. Once Shizuku's forgotten something she'll never remember." Feitan replied slightly annoyed. He looks up again and glared at Killua and Gon. "Hmm... That day there was one more of you." He added coldly, the boys stiffened and his statement.

"Oh? So where's your friend?" Phinks glared down on the boys as I felt Killua shiver and quickly answered with a quick lie. Feitan seemed to want to add something more but was quickly interrupted by Nobunaga.

"You actually beat Shizuku?" He asked Gon slightly impressed. Gon nodded while Nobunaga began to tie his hair back in a ponytail. "Okay, I'll challenge you." He stated.

'Unlike the hunter exam, I don't have to stand back and watch as Gon gets beaten again. What was the point of all that hard training that I put myself through if I can't protect those around me !' I thought to myself as I lightly shook in anger. Killua quickly felt me shaking and placed his hand lightly on his head comforting me.

'I can't just look as my only friends get hurt. I know, I know they will get through it, even without my help. But I want to be useful to them, I want them to be able to count on me for emergencies like this.' I thought as Killua's warm hand left.