Bomber x Party x Chrollo

I sighed again, I lost count on how many times I've sighed already. 'Not having Killua around feels weird... and kind of lonely at the same time.'

"Okay!" Bisky exclaimed with a big pat on my back. "Cheer up! Now, let's go back and train while we run." She added cheerfully.

Bisky began explaining to Gon how to control his aura to make shapes such as numbers. "If you two can form numbers from 0 to 9 in one minute, you'll clear this stage." Bisky said as we began running while controlling our aura.

I found it easy enough to complete, it's no surprise, I've been training my aura since I was six, I'd like to think I have a pretty good control and understanding of my aura and abilities

I found it easy enough to complete, it's no surprise, I've been training my aura since I was six, I'd like to think I have a pretty good control and understanding of my aura and abilities. On the other hand Gon hand some trouble forming the numbers with his aura, so much that he concentrated so much on the training that he forgot to look where he was running.

"That hurt!" Gon exclaimed with a sore forehead after running face first into a tree. 'Ouch...' I thought as I saw how red and throbbing his forehead was.

"Are you okay?" I asked but soon went quiet as i felt someone approaching. I sensed someone's Nen approaching towards us at a rapid speed, until it finally landed infront of us.

"Aren't you..." bisky begins saying looking at the guy infront of us.

"Your other friend isn't here?" Here calmly asks while looking at the three of us

"What's with that machine in your shoulder? Did something happen?" Bisky answered his question with another question using her most innocent voice.

"We were fooled by the bomber. Will you listen to my story?" The man said to us, we nodded understandingly. We sat on some cut down trees while listening to the man's story on how the bomber fooled them all into his trap and demanded all their cards in return he would get rid off the nen he placed on their bodies.

"So he was the bomber..." bisky mumbles to herself leaving her innocent persona behind.

"The other are waiting at our base for the Bomber to disharm the bombs. They believe the terms he gave them, even though it was probably a bluff." The man said.