Training x Zoldycks x Rescue

'There's no way I can fight him and win... he's too strong' I think as I see the silvered hair old man in front of me. 'Does he want to test me ?' I think as I let my Ren flow , I've been training my ren for years I've increased its size and I can use it for long as it amplifies the physical damage I do.

Surprisingly Zeno seems amused by my display of Ren, before he makes a move I say "please take me to see killua!" I exclaim as I bow my head towards the old man, that stifles a laugh.

"Kil, is being tortured in the dungeon at the moment." He states as I look deep into his eyes. "Are you a friend of his? Were you the one that opened the fifth gate?" He asks somewhat amused. As I nod he gives me a chuckle. "I'll tell you something. Let's make a deal if you manage to impress me I'll take you to where Killua is." He says smirking "Although I highly doubt it, still I have some time to kill. Amuse me."

With that I took one quick step towards him as I try to punch him which he easily dodged, snickering to himself. 'Tch He is way to fast'. I think to myself as I surround myself with Ren its time to use my abilities. I quickly disappear and appear behind Zeno as he backs away before my fire fist can collide, though I get the end of his clothes slightly burned as the fire extends with my punch. "I'm just getting started." I say with a smile, finally I can go all out, let's test how strong I am.

" I say with a smile, finally I can go all out, let's test how strong I am

I use the fire to propel myself getting faster and faster. Zeno stopped dodging and started attacking aswell his hands were sharp and quick. All his movements were so precise, he didn't waste any energy on impractical movements. He could read and anticipate my every move. I could feel my movements getting faster and faster adrenaline pumping through my body while Zeno smile grew wider.

"automatic machine guns"  I chanted as I pictured the composition of it in my mind. The gun appeared right in front of me , before Zeno could think I grabbed the gun and placed shu on the gun making the bullets stronger.

I started firing while moving closer to Zeno. He was having a hard time dodging all the bullets once the round of bullets are over I take out my katana and drop the empty gun to the side.

 He was having a hard time dodging all the bullets once the round of bullets are over I take out my katana and drop the empty gun to the side

'Alright I'm not finished yet' I cover myself with Ren increasing my speed and enhancing my muscles and reflexes. I coat my katana in blue flames as I go all out to attack Zeno.