Dodgeball x Game x Courage

We had to find 6 stand-ins to join the team in order fulfill the quest, yet I'm still not pleased with our options, they look so useless we can't afford to lose not after the news of Genthru's team needing two cards more in order to complete the game.

"We have to win!" Gon said dominantly as his aura complemented his powerful words. While Bisky, Killua and I agreed with our eyes set on the pirates lair.

—time skip—

"We'll begin boxing" Razor announced from the ring. The bell went which indicated the start of the match, Tsezguerra's teammate went straight towards the pirate,forcing him back into the corner of the ring just as we had planned. 'If the pirate is too busy defending, he won't have the chance to use his teleport' it will be his win I thought smiling.

After some repeated punches the pirate fell to the ground knocked out, and it declared Barry's win.

"Yes!/Nice!" The boys and I exclaimed.

Tsezguerra's second teammate Rodriot won his bowling match. Unfortunately Razor caught up with our plan and turned back to give instructions to the remaining pirates.

"Wait." The pirate Killua pissed off last time stepped up and yelled loudly "I'm done following your orders. I'll be doing things my way" he yelled taking of his hat and throwing it by Razor's feet, then he locked eyes on Killua "Hey, Brat! Lest step outside!" He yelled pointing at him in anger.

"Outside? Do you think this is a sumo ring?" Killua replied with a smart grin which only pissed off the pirate even more.

"I'm done playing around. Want me to kill you here?" He said stepping closer and closer until one of his teammates stepped up to try and stop him. 'As if he'd ever could...' I thought looking at Killua and smiling amused as he grinned back at me.

"That's a violation of our agreement. Want to go back to the slammer, Bobobo?" Razor said mockingly to which the pirate snapped and refused to play the game leaving Bisky and the boys a bit confused. Without second thought Razor used his nen to make a ball of concentrated power which he threw at the pirates face completely disintegrating his whole head as his headless corpse fell on the ground.

 Without second thought Razor used his nen to make a ball of concentrated power which he threw at the pirates face completely disintegrating his whole head as his headless corpse fell on the ground

'He is highly skilled at controlling his power and aim ...' I doubt it took more than a few seconds. "You'll be punished for breaking the taboo. Didn't I warn you?" Said Razor to himself while the other pirates kept their head down agreeing with Razor.

By this point most of our stand-in were shaking like leafs in the wind, after Razor said that it would be his turn most of them were ready to quit, it took a lot of convincing from Tsezguerra and Goreinu to get them to stay promising them they didn't need to fight.

"Can I ask something? That guy's dead. What about the sumo match?" Killua asked innocently.

"Hmm? Oh, you get the win." Razor replied unbothered.