Arrival x Yorknew x Encounters

The boys and I have been on the ship to Yorknew for quite a while now, we started off by exploring the ship and then by playing around. We are currently standing on the mast waiting for Killua's information to arrive.

"Oh, I see land!" I exclaimed while looking at the distance. Gon nodded as he pointed at the land.

"Yeah, there it is!" he exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we're almost at Yorknew." Killua said smiling.

"We'll see Kurapika and Leorio there." Gon enthusiastically said while looking at us. "I can't wait." He added. 'Kurapika and Leorio...Hmm how nostalgic...it's been so long since we've seen them.' I think as I give Gon a sweet smile.

"We still have two weeks before we're supposed to meet." Killua tells Gon.

"The auction starts on the 1st of September. We have to gather information about Greed island beforehand." I tell the boys. They look straight to Yorknew while nodding in response.

"Yeah, we might find information about Ging." Gon says with confidence.

"He left a memory card with his message. There must be a connection. Anyway once I get the URL with the information about the Hunter website from my brother we can check it out." Killua says as he got interrupted by an eagle 🦅.

Killua stands up from the mast and puts his elbow out for the eagle to land. "This is it. My brother sent the URL." Killua says while Gon and I stare at him in awe.

Once we arrived to Yorknew, we instantly made our way to the public computers to test out the URL Killua got

Once we arrived to Yorknew, we instantly made our way to the public computers to test out the URL Killua got. Gon was so enthusiastic about using his Hunter License that he gave me no chance to use mine.

"This is the website for hunters?" Gon asked as he clicked into the page.

"Yeah, I've heard that Hunters worldwide post information here." Killua responded as Gon proceeded to swipe his card and enter his details to the page.

After the confirmation of his Hunter License, the website became interactive. Gon put the cursor on the bartender and all the categories of information suddenly appeared. "Select the game category." I say to Gon as he began searching through all the categories.

"There it is. Greed Island." Killua said pointing at the link. The bartender began saying the information would cost twenty million Jenny. "So they won't give us the information for free... well, we don't  really have a choice." Killua says.

"Yeah, we can earn back the money later." I said as Gon nodded and proceeded to deposit the money.

" I said as Gon nodded and proceeded to deposit the money