Ai x Deception x Showdown

We began making our way through the forest toward the city of love, Aiai

We began making our way through the forest toward the city of love, Aiai. Bisky, Gon, Killua and I walked first away from Hisoka.

"What did you mean about him lying!" Killua asked bisky.

"Technically, i should say he wasn't speaking the truth. I had a gut feeling." Bisky said before the boys could call her out on it she added "after lying for fifty years, I can recognise a fellow liar." She said with an evil grin. Yup, that's just like bisky, sometime I forget how old and cunning she really is.

"That's a convincing argument." Killua mumbled as we kept on walking.

Suddenly, I felt an uncomfortable glare on me, I looked towards Killua and Gon to see if they felt it too, my questions were quickly answered after the three of us stopped walking completely at the disgusting pressure put on us. 'This is so... disgusting.'

"Uhhgg!!" We screeched simultaneously as the disgusting feeling felt more real

"Hey Hisoka! You walk in front!" Killua yelled as we swapped places with Hisoka And Goreinu at the front and the four of us following close behind. 'I'm officially traumatised , give me back my innocence!(ಥ_ʖಥ)'

Soon enough and with no further incidents (yes  we looking at u Hisoka)we arrived at the city. The city had a weird atmosphere to it , I can't really put my finger on it, it's as if everyone knew of our presence. We walked through the main entrance, and soon enough a woman fell infront of Gon looking for her glasses.

"Why don't you give them to her? You might become friends." Hisoka explained to Gon with a smile. 'Oh, wait what's with this otome game setting?' I thought suspiciously looking at the scene infront of us.

Before anyone could react we heard another squeaky voice yelp as it fell on the floor. This time it was a blonde girl that bumped infront of Goreinu as he proceeded to apologise and she stood up and left in a hurry. "You weren't supposed to apologise... you should have told her you to watch where she was going and started a fight." Hisoka told Goreinu.

'Since when has Hisoka ever given love advice...' I thought to myself before I heard Gon jump up to rescue a girl that was being harassed but Killua smacked him in the head before he could do anything and started giving out to Gon. ' I guess Killua doesn't like cliche love lines like them...'