3: My my my my Only Angel

(A/N: So this week I've had a leak over my shower, the fire department had to be called to my building, and although the plumbers fixed the problem, I still have a hole in my ceiling, as well as going into work and dealing with some of the most annoying customers and hours I've had in a while. I'm well and good but it's been a lot, thus the delay in publishing this chapter. The building blocks are being set and I'm so excited! I hope you like it. VOTE + COMMENT Enjoy.)

Okay universe, I get it

Okay universe, I get it. The man formerly known as Harry Edward Styles deserves to be a dad. But it's certainly not coming from me anytime soon.

That biological clock that you hear about is ticking inside me, sure, and do you want to know what it's telling me.

Now is NOT the time! Not even close.

Honestly, neon signs would have been more subtle.

And yet here I am once again this week watching Harry carry a baby and look so content and beautiful doing so that I'm sure the universe or whatever force out there that drives these things are working against me.

You know what, Harry just might be in on it because if he gives me that precious innocent smile one more time I just might explode.

I'm not ready. Absolutely positively nowhere near ready for a baby. Even if things between Harry and I were 110% perfect I still wouldn't be ready so there is certainly no way I would consider even trying to have a baby while things are still a bit off between us. Not to mention the tension between Jeff and me is so palpable that I'm doing everything I can do to keep it from touching Harry today.

Luckily, Jeff and I have come to an agreement. We simply aren't talking to one another anymore. He said that he won't try to convince me of his innocence until he has proof of it and I am perfectly fine never talking to him again.

Childish I know, but if it brings a bit of peace to our world than why not?

It doesn't seem like Harry has noticed. Of course, Jeff is working as hard as ever as is Harry, which isn't unusual but Harry's also been so distracted by the babies that keep popping up I don't think he'd notice if I got a face tattoo and dyed my hair blue.

Yeah, he loves children that much.

Don't get me wrong, it's sweet to witness and I'm thrilled to have finally met Ben Winston's wife and baby girl, but we're at Abbey Road and they're supposed to be filming and the longer they don't the more intense my nausea becomes. Because yes, ever since Sign of the Times was released to the world I've been in a constant state of worry. For him and the music and for me and being found out. The anxiety is strong and relentless and not even little precious adorable oblivious Ruby can calm me down.

Our little Harry and Mia bubble could soothe me but that was popped days ago.

Harry has given a part of himself to the world. He's theirs for now.