Chapter 2

🍋LEMON WARNING SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARENT INTO THAT SHIT🍋

You sat up, and started to take your shirt off when suddenly you where pinned down on the bed. You felt a rush on heat rise to your face of embarrassment. "You don't think I'm going to let you be dominant do you?" He snickered. You tightly curled your toes and looked into his dark eyes with fear and excitement. He smiled softly and caressed your cheek, "How cute~"

He kissed your jawline softly, then he lapped at your neck, looking up ever so often to see your reaction. As he hit the crook of your neck you let out a breathy moan. You heard him darkly chuckle, then he swiftly started sucking on the crook of your neck. You moaned loudly as he pressed your thighs tightly together. Suddenly he roughly bit down on your shoulder, you let out a cry of pain as he marked you. You felt a few tears sting your eyes from the pain, he obviously noticed. He caressed your face and planted a soft kiss on your lips, then whispered sweet nothings into your ear and he rubbed your sides. "Shh...don't cry yet...I haven't even got started." Those words echoed endlessly in your mind, sending a shiver up your spine.

In one swift motion he ripped off your shirt, you felt your face burn with red as he lustfully smiled at your every curve. He strummed the the sides of your f/c underwear, dipping his thick fingers underneath the soft fabric. "You're sweet, kind, powerful, and you got a hell of a body...what more could I ask for~" He sweetly whispered into your ear, while squeezing your hips lightly. You couldn't even speak you where so embarrassed. You then felt a thrill of dominance and DETERMINATION pulse throughout your soul. You suddenly sat up and pushed his down, pinning him to the bed. You straddled him and pushed down on his shoulders. He looked at you with a confused expression while you had a playful smirk smeared across your lips. You leaned down and kissed him passionately, you felt his hand travel down to your ass, squeezing it roughly while playing with the top of your underwear band. You placed your hands on the side of his face lightly. You suddenly felt a huge bulge poke your clothed crotch, making you even more wet than you already where.

You broke away from the kiss, then the King sat up so you where placed on his lap. You could feel his bulge poking at your womanhood. He slid off his pants then reached for your underwear band. He looked up at you for a moment and paused. "Are you sure about this?" He asked, hoping he will have full consent. You nodded bashfully with a small smile. He chuckled and slid off your underwear and threw them to the side, you sat back down on his lap. You lowered yourself onto his dick, then plopping down on it. You let out a soft cry of pain, you squeezed his shoulders tightly, it burnt so bad!  "Are you okay?" He asked, caressing your cheek. You nodded softly. He kissed your lips, then unclasping your bra, throwing it to the side. "Here, just hold on tight because, it might hurt a little." He said lovingly. You nodded and hugged him tightly, resting your head on the top of his shoulder. Then he began to bounce you up, you arched your back and moan softly. You bucked your hips and thrusted at the same slow pace he was at. You clutched tightly onto his dark cloak for dear life. You moaned softly at every thrust.

He began to pick up his pace, going faster every second with you following along. Suddenly you felt him start pushing deep into you, you moaned loudly in pleasure as hit hit your g spot. You felt your legs becoming numb. He roughly grabbed your ass and bounced you up and down even more. "Hhehh...I-I love you...ngh...Y/N...so f-fucking much..." He groaned softly. "I-I love you toooo..." You moaned back.

You felt a knot tying inside of your stomach as he thrusted deeper. Your toes curled tightly and your hand scratched at his back.

You felt your wet walls tightening up, squeezing his fat cock. "I'm gonna c-cum!" You moaned. "Me t-too!" He groaned. You felt your walls clutch together before releasing you thick cum, you moaned loudly as your cum drenched his member. You felt his cock twitch inside of you before he filled you up with his hot seed.

You both fell back next to each other giggling. He sighed loudly and held your hand tightly. "I....think that was the best...sex I've ever had." He stated, out of breath. You chuckled and smiled. "That was the only sex I've ever had." You giggled loudly. "You're a virgin?!" He asked in disbelief. "Well..not anymore." You said with a smile. The King rolled his eyes and slipped on his pants. You tried to get up to get your underwear, but your knees wobbled with every step. The King laughed at this, making you blush frustratedly.

You slipped on your underwear, a shirt, and some shorts. You layed in the bed next to the King, laying your head on his chest. He put an arm around you and rubbed your back. "I'm finally going to be a biological mother...since Lancers my son..." You mumbled. The King smiled softly. "Lancer would love siblings." He commented. "What do you want it to be?" You asked. "A boy." He chirped happily. "Little does he know...I want a girl!" You thought to yourself. "Sounds great..." You mumbled tiredly.

"I love you..." You mumbled before falling asleep.

"I love you twice as much."

//•••//

Sooo how'd you like it my sinners?

Btw comment on what you think the name and gender should be! I love your ideas!