Chapter 6

"MOM!" A squeaky familiar voice screeched at you. You immediately jolted up, clutching your chest and out of breath. You opened your eyes and looked straight in front of you, a little devilish cutie, Lancer, was sitting on your legs. "Hohohoho! The great and terrible Lancer has scared you mom!" He exclaimed with pride. Before you could even speak you where interrupted by Spades. "Lancer! What the...You shouldn't be doing that to your mother! It isn't good for her especially because she's pregnant!" The King blurted out to Lancer. You slowly looked over to him with glared eyes, you shot him a look before talking to Lancer. "Y-You're pregnant?" Lancer stuttered in awe. You chuckled lightly and nodded your head. "...I-I'm going to be a b-big brother...?" He stuttered in disbelief. You giggled at his adorableness and nodded. "Yes of course you are going to be a big brother." You explained to him happily. "...I'm going to be a big brother..." He mumbled softly. "*Gasp* I'm going to be a big brother!" He exclaimed. Suddenly a huge cheeky smile curled onto Lancers lips. You heard him take in one huge breath of air before sprinting out the room into the hallways. "..." "IM GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!" Was heard echoing through the hallways. You laughed loudly at his innocence, while Spades on the other side, rolled his eyes.

You where suddenly pulled down by your King. You let out a surprised yelp as you fallen backwards besides him on the bed. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around you. "Sorry dear he can be...a bit...loud." He tried to describe Lancers faults in the kindest way possible, but it was extremely hard to be, in any way, kind to his son. "No, don't be sorry...I love him for who he is." You denied his 'apology' and smiled softly. "You love him?" He asked, a bit shaken by your sweet words. "Well of course I do, you love him too, don't you?" You asked, you pondered if he did have a space in his heart for Lancer. The room was completely dead silent for a second, before Your King spoke, "Obviously I love him! He's my son, how could I not love him." He remarked, his words where thickly full of pride. "Then...Then why don't you ever show it?" You asked, a hint of attitude and disappointment was lodged in your throat. The King paused for a moment, the air was flat and nothing could be hear but your and his heartbeat, yours slightly faster. "Because I don't want him growing up soft..." He mumbled, he was a bit disappointed in himself, for Lancer did favor you over him. You placed his hand on your  rounded stomach, on top of your small hand, and gazed up at him lovingly. "Spades, if you show him you care and you love him...he will be the best ruler of the Kingdom the whole Darkener world has ever witnessed...if you show him you love him, you feel a warmth in your soul when you hold him...when you show him you love him, like you used to, he will show you that he loves you too." Your words hit his heart like a brick, you could see it hit him like a slap in the face, but in a good way. You hugged him tightly and placed a kiss on his cheek. "You're charming with your words, you know that?" He asked, he absorbed your small speech like a sponge. You smile and giggled, placing your arms on his chest. "I'll be nicer to him..." He mumbled softly.

"I'll be do work around the kingdom dear, I'll see you in a short while." He said getting up and walking towards the door. You sat up for a moment. "Wait, come here." You sprung up out of bed and walked over to him. "You shouldn't be doing so many sudden movements." He placed his hand on your rounded stomach. "I'm fine...but wait you forgot something." You smiled softly and yanked his cloak down, pulling him close to your face, you sealed the gap with a kiss for a moment before letting go. You looked up at his face, blue bush was noticeable. "I'll see you later!" You waved goodbye before pushing him out the door, shutting it closed.

//•••timeskip•••\\

After taking a long nap(ur prego you need rest), you got up walked over to the closet and selected a blue dress, it totally showed your baby bump. (Image is for reference).

You place your hands on your hips and smiled in the mirror

You place your hands on your hips and smiled in the mirror. You fixed your hair nicely, styling it how you usually do. You didn't feel like wearing fAncYYY shoes today so you decided to wear simple black flats.

You decided to walk around the Kingdom, make sure everything is in order, you are the queen after all.

You opened your door and walked out into the hallway, your small foot steps made a cute tapping noise that echoed throughout the kingdom.

You walked into the throne room, to find Rouxls arguing with The King...about something utterly ridiculous, who was taller. You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes, but then you decided to listen in. You leaned against the wall, your arms crossed, and trying to hold in a laugh about this shenanigans.

"I amst obviously taller than thy!" Rouxls said, his chest puffed out and he was standing on the tip of his toe. The King boomed with a dark laughter, wiping a small tear from his eyes and smirking devilishly. "Rouxls Kaard, you are an ant to me! I stand at 6'7!" Spades said proudly, he obviously adored towering over people. Rouxls smirked and crossed his arms. "Lucky for thee, I amst 6'7! But thateth doesn't solve thy problem! I HAVETH to be at least a centimetereth taller!" Rouxls proclaimed. "Rouxls! You are literally wearing heels for this! Without those stupid shoes you'd be 5'8!" The King exclaimed angrily, you looked down to see Rouxls wearing black stilettos. You snickered quietly at this, seeing people get so worked up about the stupidest shit. King Spades stood tall on his tippy toes, as well as Rouxls. Rouxls glared at the King, while the King gave him a threatening stare, their faces where inches away, almost as if they were going to kiss. You smirked devilishly and rolled your eyes. "So, are you two going to kiss yet?" Your words broke the silence. Suddenly Rouxls and The King looked at you nervously, they were totally oblivious that you where standing there. Rouxls immediately lost balance and fell backwards with a loud thud. You bursted out into laughter, the look on both of their faces was priceless. You covered your mouth because you where laughing so much. "That argument was the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" You exclaimed. Rouxls stood up and took off his heels, dusting off his jacket. "Waseth not!" He pouted. You chuckled lightly and rolled your eyes.

You walked over to your King, he was studying your every curve as you walked, the skin tight dress made you look absolutely extravagant.

You stood in front of him with your hands on your hips. He put his hands on your stomach, caressing your baby bump. "Your really excited about the child aren't you?" You chuckled. "Well duh." He said with a smile. "Your baby bump is so noticeable with this dress on." He said. "You think?" You said sarcastically. "Wait...childeth? Baby bump?" Rouxls made his way over to you and stood in front of you. He immediately looked at your rounded stomach and gasped. "You're pregnant?" He asked in awe. You nodded and giggled softly. He looked up at the King for his answer, the King nodded happily. Rouxls looked back at you, and a wide grin appeared on his face. "I haveth errands *cough cough* making clothes for the child *cough cough* to do!" He chimed happily, sprinting out the room. You chuckled lightly at him and held your Kings hand tightly. 'I guess my child is going to have a huge impact on everyone.'