Chapter 12

"How about we head to bed." Spades said, scooping you up in a bridal style carry, his hand cupping your ass entirely. Your cheeks heated up a bit, you laid your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt his chest softly vibrate as he chuckled. "You're so cute." He teased you as he carried you back to your shared room. "...I am  n o t  cute, so can you just stop." You mumbled in a dark tone, barely even scaring the King though. He smirked and giggled, "Eh, you're right my lightener, you are adorable." Your cheeks glowed with red, you hated compliments or things that people comment about you, ecspecially because you aren't cute! "I'm not cute, neither adorable, so stop." You said darkly, Spades was not even close to scared, although he could've sworn he saw your eyes flicker black. "Aww~ Your so cute when your mad." The King cooed in a mocking voice. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "You really love just to tease me." You responded. "Yep, my cutie." He chuckled. You growled softly and hopped out of his arms and began to walk swiftly to your room. The King boomed with laughter as he saw your small figure pace away. "Do some squats, darling!" He laughed loudly, trying to choke out his teasing comment. You knew he was joking but that shit hit you, you where already hating your body and now he says this? You sighed softly and sprinted to the room, a few tears glazed your eyes, but he could hardly tell because he was laughing so hard.

You didn't even wait for him to get into bed, you hid underneath the thick covers, engulfing your entire body. 'Do some squats, darling'  Those words rang in your ears, you felt hot tears slide down your cheeks. Why, why did he have to say that, he already knew you didn't like your post-pregnancy body. You sighed and silently sobbed underneath the covers.

(A LOT of language up ahead btw) You heard the door creak open, heavy footstep towards the bed. You felt the bed creak and a hand rub your covered back. You continued crying. "...Y/N...you know I didn't mean it, it was just a joke." He said, in a concerned tone. 'A fucking joke? That's it.' You thought to yourself. That was it, you broke. You flipped the sheets off of yourself and stood up off of the bed, tears still running down your face. "A joke? A fucking....Joke. Are you serious?" You asked angrily, "You know, You know I already hate my body more than fucking hell and after you say 'Your beautiful, I love you no matter what shape you are' You say do squats? Bullshit, fucking bullshit." You bit harshly. "I didn't mean it, you know that Y/N, and you know what's bullshit? The fact that you blame it on me, you know you have a hot body and then you turn on me, that's bullshit, get it right." He stood up in front of you, towering over you. You felt tears gush out of your eyes, your bloodshot eyes. "Me? Turning on you? Well I'm sorry for being a jackass!" You spit angrily. "You should be." He sneered. "If you seriously want to do this, I am not staying in this room tonight, you made me cry, you made me scream, you made me hate myself more, I fucking felt my soul crack because of you!" You wept sadly, you ripped your wedding ring from your finger and set it on the table next to the bed and wiped your tears, "G-goodnight Spades." You walked out of the room swiftly while sobbing, soon running down the hallways.

You ran until you reached Rouxls Kaard's room. Tears flowed endlessly out of your eyes as you flung the doors open. "Y/N?" Rouxls asked as you sobbed in the door way. He rushed over to you and hugged you tightly, rubbing your back comfortingly. "Shhh...it iseth alrighteth." He whispered softly.

After wiping your tears you sat on Rouxls bed with him. "So, telleth me what occurred." Rouxls said concernedly. You sighed softly and wiped one last tear off your cheek. "...Well I have been feeling so upset about my body lately and Spades has been trying to make me feel better, calling me beautiful and all that stuff, then he say to do more squats, that hurt so so much and the worst part about it was that he turned it on me..." You rambled sadly. Rouxls gave you a quick hug. "Spades loves to joketh around, I knoweth thee is not feeling the besteth so, lets taketh a trip to the kitchen, we need icecream and Kool-Whip." Rouxls said before pulling you out of the room.

You sat on top of the kitchen counter with Rouxls, eating a tub of Kool-Whip with him. You started sobbing again, Rouxls looked at you with a confused look. "Whats wrong?" He asled concernedly. "What if I...What if I hurt his feelings? I slammed the wedding ring on the side table? What if I am taking it too far?" You cried. Rouxls ate some Kool-Whip before wiping a few tears off of your cheeks."Thou did the righteth thing, he could easily breaketh you even more." Rouxls replied trying to make you feel okay.  You sighed and nodded, then eating more Kool-Whip. "I just...I just love him and I don't want to let go.."

King of Spades P.O.V

I sat on our bed and fiddled with her ring, tears fell out of my eyes as I remembered her words. "Why did I say that?" I grumbled to myself. I remembered the sadness in her eyes as I yelled at her, the dread in her voice as she said goodnight, I remember the way I hurt her...my Y/N.