Chapter 8

DAY OF BIRTH

You finally arrived at the medic, and you where placed onto the medic table, your legs spread open wide, the blanket covered your body. You clawed at the bed sheets and cried loudly, the pain was way worse than anyone could ever imagine. Suddenly Spades sprinted out of the room, looking for a Ruddin or Hathy that could deliver the baby. Your abdomen felt as if a hundred bricks was being pounded into it, your back felt like someone was jumping up and down on it, this was a hell of a ride. The door flung open revealing a worried Rouxls. "Y/N, is thou alrighteth?" He asked, crouching down to your side. You clenched your teeth tightly and looked at him with tears running down your face. "Can I...hold your...h-hand?" You choked out, trying to not scream in pain. Rouxls smiled softly as you reached out and grabbed his hand. You held his hand with a death grip, you could almost hear his finger crack. "Calmeth down, deepeth breaths, In and out." Rouxls coached you, trying to release some tension and stress you where having. You started breathing as he told you, big breaths in and out, you where feeling a bit better. Rouxls took his thumb and wiped a few tears that ran down your cheek, you looked over at him and smiled.

Suddenly the doors flew open with a Hathy and The King. Spades sat on the other side of the bed and crouched down beside you, he took ahold of your other hand and held it comfortingly. Out of nowhere the contractions became very vigorous, making you feel even worse. You hissed in pain and squeezed Rouxls and the Kings hands tightly, they looked at you with worry. "Hhhehh...I'm not r-ready..." You groaned loudly in pain, tears running down your cheeks. "For what dear?" The King asked, wiping a few tears off of your cheek. You curled your toes tightly and scrunched your eyebrows. "T-t-to be...a mom...!" You cried loudly. You threw your head back on the pillow and began sobbing, the pain was to the unthinkable. "Hhhhhh....you don't even...ha...know h-how much...this f-fucking...hurts!" You cried, you felt Rouxls comforting wrap an arm around you while Spades placed a kiss on your tear stained cheek.

You felt the Hathy pull apart your legs a little more, you looked down at them with fear. "W-we are doing this rightnow?" You asked nervously, choking back a sob. The Heathy nodded and slapped on some gloves. You threw your head back and groaned, you looked over at Spades with pure fear. You locked eyes with him for a moment before he softly caressed your cheek. "I won't let go...I promise." He said softly. You smiled lightly and squeezed his hand. "...o-ok I'm...hhhh...ready..." You groaned, trying to put on a confident smile. "Such a brave soul." Rouxls stated, squeezing your hand comfortingly. "If...if I d-die tonight..hheh...I want you, Rouxls to know..hhhhgg...I-I've never met someone so...amazingly brilliant...a-and Spades...hhhhgg...Id g-give it all...for you...I-I-I love you..." You said, crying a bit. Rouxls smiled softly and said a soft 'aww', whilst the King began to tear up, he never knew he meant that much to you.

"I need you to push okay honey?" The Hathy instructed kindly. You pushed forcefully, crying loudly, you felt the agonizing burning sensation in your woman hood. You squeezed the two men's hands tightly, you breathes heavily, trying to recover from your first push. "Another big push, sweetheart." The Hathy restated, placing their hands right in front of your womanhood to catch the baby. You pushed harder this time, screaming even louder, the pain was ten time more intense. The King rubbed your hand gently, he was half scared to death. "Oh! I see its head! One more big push!" The Hathy instructed excitedly. You pushed as hard as you could, you screamed so loud you sworn glass broke, the pain was excruciating, until POP! A faint pop was heard, and a small cry. You looked ahead of you and saw your child. You looked over to Spades and cried tears of joy. "It's a baby boy!" The Hathy exclaimed. "Our little Ace..." You said breathlessly to The King.

A few moments later...

Your baby Ace was placed swaddled in a blue blanket on your chest, you held him there as he looked up at you adorably. Ace had a rich blue hair color, your facial feature, navy blue eyes, and light pale skin just like Your King. You giggled happily as you booped his small nose, he smiled brightly and giggled. Rouxls smiled softly and chuckled. "Bright eyed isn't thee?" Rouxls asked with a soft chuckle. Your woman hood still stung with a sore pain, but it wasn't half as bad. "Is it alright if I heal you?" The King asked softly. You nodded swiftly as he placed a hand on your lower abdomen. After a few moments, all your pain was gone. "You should be able to walk and do...anything that you are now healed." The King stated. You brushed some of Aces thick blue hair out of his eyes, he was fast asleep on your chest. "May I?" The King asked for his new son. You smiled softly and nodded, you carefully handed Ace over to Spades. You watched happily as Spades loved your and his new child. "Ah, he has an orange soul, bravery, I can see where he gets it from." He said, looking over at you. You smiled bashfully at his comment. "Our little knight." You chuckled softly. Suddenly Ace whined softly, then began crying, his little arms reached for you. "Looks like he's a mamas boy." The King stated, placing the Boy on your chest again, he immediately stopped crying. "I cannot blame thee." Rouxls giggled softly.

The door flung open, and a little ball of blue energy flew through excitedly. Lancer giggled loudly and stood on his tippy toes to see you and the baby. "Hi mom! Hi baby brother!" Lancer whisper yelled. You chuckled softly and smiled at Lancer. "Hello my cinnamon roll, this is your new baby brother, Ace." You said, softly caressing Aces blue hair. Lancer smiled giddily and hopped up on Spades lap so he could get a better look. "Wow..." Lancer whispered loudly, obviously starstruck. Everyone giggled at Lancers innocent reaction.

You felt happy
You felt loved
You felt like you belonged