Chapter 24

Thirty minutes later...
You sat on your bed, teary eyed, you felt so broken down because of him. You held your knees to your chest and softly sobbed as you held your head to your knees. You couldn't take it anymore, the subtle ways he has mistreated you, and now this, you just can't.

"Y/N? I retrieved thou some Mac and Cheese!" Rouxls chirped, trying to take your mind off of the situation. "...." You didn't answer. You couldn't, your voice left your throat, your dignity left you, your heart left your body, and your joy left your soul. You could only cry harder into your knees. "Y/N...?" You heard Rouxls voice call out for you, but you still didn't answer. Your hands desperately clung around your knees, your nails started to dig into your skin, not cutting you though, just enough for it to sting. You squeezed your eyes tightly as they burnt with tears, and scrunched your eyebrows sadly.

You then heard your door creak open, then fast footsteps, Rouxls rushed to sit next to you on the bed, he placed the Mac and cheese on the bedside table next to you. "Y/N, it is going to be alright." His voice was soft and calming. Your shoulders twitched for a moment, before you sighed softly. "That's what they all said." You groaned softly, followed with quiet sobs. Rouxls sighed before pulling you out of your ball shape, taking your arms and knees from your face. He studied your face for a moment before wiping your tears with his thumb, he caressed your cheek and ran a hand through your hair. You looked up at him with glossy eyes before lunging at him for a hug. He fell backwards onto the bed, you laid on top of his tall figure, your face buried into his chest crying. He wrapped his arms around you and comfortingly played with your hair.

Rouxls P.O.V

I ran my fingers through her silky hair as she balled her eyes out onto my chest, I then pulled her close and held onto her.

Enough is fucking enough, time to put an end to this for once and for all.

Nobodies P.O.V
Rouxls shoes tapped down the Kingdom Hall loudly as he sped walked with rage, his shoulders stiff and his gloved hands balled info tight fists. The Ruddins that walked beside and behind him cowered, they haven't seen him in this state for the longest time, they haven't seen this since the last queen. The Ruddins behind him softly chatted in shock about the whole situation, wondering why their King did such a thing, and what Rouxls is going to do about it.

As Rouxls walked more and more, he started to mumbled and curse under his breath with anger. The few Ruddins that trailed behind him gawked at him, 'what is he even saying?' They all thought.

...

Rouxls sighed and inhaled deeply before walking into the throne room, where the King was chatting with a Hathy, Rouxls didn't even wait for the King to call him over, Rouxls furiously walked up to the King.

Rouxls stood behind the King for a moment before pulling a chunk of his cloak back, so he was facing Rouxls. The King looked at him in shock, before looking at him in disgust. "Do not look at me like that, after what you did to her I should be the one looking at you in such manner!" Rouxls said in a rage infused tone, he was so angry he dropped his Queen of England accent. The King furrowed his brows for a moment, he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Exactly, look at you! Through all these months I thought you changed, but you just used her up like everyone else in this reckless Castle! I can't stand seeing her so distraught, she SOBBING IN HER ROOM BECAUSE YOU HAD TO GET SOME JEALOUSY, and G-GUESS WHAT?! What your jealousy turned into was evil, you are so, SO evil." Rouxls shouted at him. The Kings face flushed with anger as Rouxls glared at him. "That is none of your business." Spades said in a dark tone. "It's my fucking business if I'm the only one in this stupid castle who isn't using her, God DAMMIT SPADES! You had a chance, a fucking chance and you soiled it, you ruined it, you ruined HER." Rouxls bit at him harshly, his words with disappointment and anger.
The King balled his fists tightly and was about to hit Rouxls before Rouxls stopped him, holding his hand up. "Do not dare touch me, do not dare to go to Y/N, she will be staying with me tonight, we shall continue this conversation later." Rouxls instructed coldly.

What the hell is gonna happen?!