Chapter 3

You awoke to your legs and torso aching, nausea also filling your senses. You felt like you could barely walk from last night. You where still in the Kings arms, cradled, you looked up at him who was just waking up. You smiled a little and blushed. You looked down at your stomach and it looked like a your belly was cupped and rounded, almost like the beginning of pregnancy. "Isn't it too early for that?" You thought to yourself, but just shrugged it off. "Goodmorning, my queen." You heard the King groggily speak to you. "...good morning..." You mumbled. You felt his arm softly caress your small back, comfortingly. "Last night was crazy..." He chuckled softly. "Tell me about it." You said sarcastically with a smirk. "Seriously...my whole body feels like hell, especially my legs..." You commented. "What a shame..." He mumbled, placing a kiss on your forehead.

Suddenly a wave of nausea hit you, your stomach felt like it was spinning. "D-do you have a bathroom?" You said, clutching your mouth. "Yes it's over there, are you alright? You look a little green." He replied, pointing to the bathroom. You totally and completely ignored his question and ran up to the bathroom, your legs and torso felt like there where on fire. You ran into the bathroom and flipped the toilet set open and crouch beneath it, then you hurled your guts into the toilet. You threw up repeatingly without any stop. You then felt a warm hand caress your shoulder and back comfortingly.

You threw up for about five minutes before flushing the toilet and getting up. You looked up at the King and thanked him before washing your face and mouth out in the sink.

After washing your face you sat on the edge of the bed with the King, his hand wrapped on your waist. "Looks like I'm going to be a mom..." You mumbled, your hand on your stomach. "Isn't it exciting?" He asked. You nodded and leaned your head on his shoulder. "But why is my stomach so big already?" You asked, rubbing your rounded stomach. "Oh I forgot to tell you that dear, sorry, anyways it's because I'm a monster so my genetics will speed up the process to only last a week." He replied. "A week?!" You exclaimed nervously. "Oh it won't be that bad, at least if you'll be in the kingdom, everyone will make sure you're alright." He assured you, rubbing his hand up and down your side.

You sighed softly and side hugged him tightly, you felt fear and insecurity. "I love you..." You mumbled softly, still hugging him. "I love you too." He said, placing a kiss on your cheek. "We have to be in the throne room and the rest of the Kingdom today dear." He said, rubbing up and down your side with his thick fingers. "Whyyy...?" You softly whined. The King chuckled, "Today is your first day as Queen, duh." He replied. Your face lit up with excitement at his words, you almost forgot about you being Queen. "...Wait what am I suppose to wear?" You asked, pondering of the outfit choices. "Eh, something blue and dressy." He replied with shrugging his shoulders. "You choose!" You said pushing his shoulder playfully. The King chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever, lightener." He said, patting your head.

After a good five minutes of searching, he threw a big poofy blue dress at you. "I'll be in the throne room waiting for you my dear." He said before exiting the room.

You where almost swallowed whole from all of the fabric of the dress. You slid off your shirt carefully, your muscles burning like fire, then slid on the blue dress. You twirled for a second in the heavy and beautiful dress (image is for reference)

You stood up, and your legs mercilessly wobbled with every step, you didn't feel like wearing shoes so you walked in socks

You stood up, and your legs mercilessly wobbled with every step, you didn't feel like wearing shoes so you walked in socks. Your legs and torso ached from last night, you hated this feeling. You had made your way to the door slowly, you opened the door and walked out of the room and into the hallway. You walked down the grand hallways slowly, your knee and legs shaking from all of the pain. You felt your eyes burn and sting with tears from the pain, you hissed softly and bit your lip, trying to hide your small cries.

You had finally made your way to the throne room, your eyes glazed over and small tears running down your cheek ever so often. You looked around to see Lancer, Rouxls, guards, and your King up on his throne. Rouxls suddenly rushed over to you and threw his arm around your shoulder. "Is thou alrighteth? Whateth is the matter?" He asked worriedly. You wiped your tears with the back of your hand and smiled softly. "Im fine...I'm just kinda in pain..." You mumbled. Lancer tugged on your dress and hugged your legs tightly, you winced at the pressure on your legs. "What hurtseth?!" Rouxls asked worriedly. "Hohohoho! It will be alright mom! As long as you have the terrible Lancer by your side!" Lancer exclaimed, hugging your legs tighter. "It's...just my legs and torso, but I'm fine I'm sure I just pulled a couple muscles." You chuckled nervously. "She's fine, Rouxls." You heard the King try to explain to him. "Nonsense! She is in dire needth of medical careth!" Rouxls exclaimed confidently. "Yeah dad! She's in dire need!" Lancer commented. Rouxls suddenly picked you up bridal style and ran out of the room with you, Lancer tagged along. "What the hell are you doing?!" You heard the Kings voice boom from the other room.

Rouxls was sprinting down the hallway to the medic with you in his arms. "Thy is quite light! Thee is even lighter than Lancer!" He said with a smile. "Rouxls you don't have to do this." You tried to explain to him but it was no use, he was dead set on making you feel better.