8

"jisung, is he still coming??" the annoyed zhong chenle asks

"jisung, is he still coming??" the annoyed zhong chenle asks. renjun, jisung, and chenle have been waiting for an hour for jaemin to come. the second youngest among the group was already getting impatient. he didnt want jisung to cry over a person who doesnt even deserve his tears.

"he texted me. he said he's on his way." the tall orange haired boy says. he was so close to giving up but the person they were waiting for messaged him and told him that he just got out from detention.

renjun wasnt surprised already. chenle told him about jaemin's feelings. he wasnt even surprised that the pink haired boy was late. he got to detention often for sleeping in class. i wonder what he does before going to school?

the trio waited for a few more minutes until the boy finally arrived. "im sorry im late." jaemin mutters, catching his breathe.

when he knew about renjun tagging along, he immediately made his way to the cafe. he was kinda the person jaemin had feelings for that he couldnt say yes to jisung. jaemin likes huang renjun.

jisung patted the empty space beside him, which jaemin occupies immediately. just on time, the macaroons they ordered arrived, together with their milkteas. "macaroons, your favorite." the youngest faces his crush, talking to him in the most gentle way possible.

"thank you, jisung. i appreciated it but you didnt really have to." the pink haired boy smiles at the younger.

"you could also take some home for your mom." the less irritated chenle adds. he wanted to support jisung even if he knows that the truth would hurt his bestfriend, and himself too.

"man, i sure am hungry." the short chinese boy, renjun interrupts. he gets a macaroon and stuffs it directly in his mouth. "thwese nar yummer--"

the boys giggles at the eldest boy's cuteness. jaemin found himself staring at the beautiful boy with food stuffed in his mouth. jisung was aware of this. but he just shrugged it off anyways.