18

jisung and chenle returned to their room right after they got the chocolates

jisung and chenle returned to their room right after they got the chocolates. they sat by the balcony, stargazing. they also turn the small radio on. the song 'Star Blossom' plays, which was their Doyoung hyung's favorite song.

jisung starts eating while chenle stares at him in awe. jisung was most beautiful thing his eyes had laid on. he was almost perfect. what keeps him from being perfect you ask? its because he doesnt love chenle back.

"jisung-ah." the smaller boy leans on his own seat. the tall boy just hums. "what does it feel to like someone?"

jisung chuckles, finishing his first bar of chocolate. "why are you asking me? im sure you know how it feels."

"aniiii~ i dont. ive never liked anyone before." until you came.

"wait... i thought you liked renjun hyung?" when the younger mentioned renjun, the kiss scene just randomly pops in his mind. he sure doesnt have feelings for renjun, but the kiss just...... that was his first kiss and renjun took it just like that.

"i dont."

"hmmm okay." jisung opens one more chocolate, swallowing the previous one. "liking someone feels like your world is being filled with colors. everything is slow motion. you could feel butterflies on your stomach when he or she's around."

"sung..."

"yes?"

"thats how i feel right now."