29

"class dismissed

"class dismissed." mr. seo and johnny seo, his nephew left the room. so did the students. p.e. class was finally over. chenle decided to stay a little longer to finish his assignment.

"chenle?" renjun. chenle knew that voice and he wasnt wrong.

"oh hey." the younger boy continues writing down his answers.

"lets walk home together." chenle lifted his head up to look at renjun. was he serious? he asks himself. "i'll be explaining myself."

chenle nods, gathering all his stuff in his bag. it's been a long time since he and renjun walked home together. long since renjun kissed him. it wasnt a big thing for the older boy because he clearly has feelings for the green haired one, but it was a big thing for chenle. it was his first kiss and renjun knew that chenle wanted his first kiss to be taken by his special someone, not someone he has no special attachments with.

renjun gave chenle a small box of cookies like he used to. he baked them himself. those were chenle's favorite.

"you didnt have to. but thanks" he takes the box and takes a cookie. "so now.... explain."

"i was about to get there."

"yeah whatever. just do it."

"chenle i--" renjun was cut off when chenle's phone started ringing.

"sorry i have to take this call." the older boy just nods.

'incoming call from mochisung'

"leleeeeeeeeee~"

"what is it?"

"wow. no hello? no good afternoon jisung? wow im sulking."

"you're talking too much, pabo."

"anyways. meet me at the park at 5? usual spot hmmm?"

"yeah sure.. im still with renjun. but anyways, i'll see you at the park. at 5."

after they hang up, renjun immediately asks chenle who was on the phone.

"jisung." the green haired smiles at the shorter boy.

"jisung? i saw jaemin dragging him down the hall earlier. nana and i were supposed to work on our project but he said he had to speak to park."

"oh."

"chenle, i think jisung's playing with you. manipulating your feelings. i dont trust him. he's obviously using you to move on from jaemin."

that hit chenle hard. he doesnt want to believe renjun but fuck. he was starting to. he's trying his best not to but it seemed like his anxiety just eats him up.