31

"jisung-ah

"jisung-ah. is chenle still coming?" taeyong asks the maknae. it was already 5. chenle was never late at anything. actually, he's always an hour or 30 minutes early. what could have happened to him?

"i think he's on his way here." jisung smiles at his hyung. the boy just kept looking at his phone, hoping that chenle would text him.

"i still have an appointment at 6. jisung, im sorry." jaehyun approaches the younger, giving him the small bottle that they were supposed to throw at chenle.

jisung just nods. "go ahead hyung. its okay. thank you so much."

6 pm. 7 pm. still no signs of zhong chenle. where must he be?

the hyungs left one by one, leaving the poor kid alone by himself. this wasnt part of the plan. why didnt chenle show up?

he decided to send the chinese boy a message. he might have forgotten about it.

mochisung: yah are you still coming?

but no reply.... he tried calling him but he wouldnt pick up. jisung doesnt remember doing anything that would upset chenle.

it was 8 pm already. the clouds looked really heavy. jisung was still there, hoping that chenle would come. his hyungs already left him so he was alone. it was dark around. the only light he gets is from the led lights they set up a few hours ago.

once again, the korean boy glanced at his phone, hoping chenle would text back but as expected, there was none.

the clouds finally gave up. the rain started falling, so did jisung's tears.

ok so i found the fan art ^^^  on pinterest and its cute uwu

ok so i found the fan art ^^^  on pinterest and its cute uwu. anyways credits to @popcorn_rkt for that uwu.