38

it's been 3 years since chenle and jisung graduated college

it's been 3 years since chenle and jisung graduated college. they have stable jobs already. and of course, they are still that cute high school couple, except they've graduated.

the sound of chenle's alarm clock going off woke him up for the 6th time already. it was 6 a.m., meaning he had to leave bed already. well, atleast that was what he thought. it was his day off but it slipped from his mind. chenle lazily gets out of bed, ended up crawling on the floor instead. he got tired making decorations for jaemin's son's surprise party. it was gonna be used today so he decided to finish it the day before.

after getting ready for work, chenle runs to the kitchen to see his boyfriend trying to cook omelette. jisung was only wearing an apron, without a shirt on. the older couldn't help but to stare at him.

chenle just stood there, drooling at how hot his man looks. that's when jisung noticed him. "how long have you been staring at my body?" he chuckles, glancing at the chinese boy.

that's when chenle snapped back to his senses. his cheeks were immediately flushed red. "w-who told you that i was staring at your body?" the stuttering boy crosses his arms.

"i know my body's tempting," jisung focuses on the omelette that he was cooking. he might actually burn it again. "but could you wait for our wedding?"

this only causes chenle to blush even more. the word wedding was way too much. "you haven't even proposed to me yet!" the boy pouts, taking the closest seat and sitting on it. "we've been together for 7 years now. we both have stable jobs, a house, and a car. when will we settle down?"

just in time, the omelette is finally cooked. jisung places it on a service plate and gets two ordinary plates for the couple to eat on. he also grabs 2 pairs of chopsticks, handing one to chenle.

he bends down a little, cupping his cheeks and placing a kiss on his forehead. "soon, my love." chenle looks at him in awe, a cute little smile is plastered on his pink lips. beautiful. as jisung always says. "why are you on your uniform though? isn't it saturday? your day off or something?"

"IT'S SATURDAY?!?!?!?"

what do i name jaemin's son tho?