10

"you couldve entered through the door, you know?" jisung scratches his nape while the newly arrived chenle who was wiping his bruised knees

"you couldve entered through the door, you know?" jisung scratches his nape while the newly arrived chenle who was wiping his bruised knees. the chinese boy already had plans of cuddling jisung that night. it was more of a surprise. "my parents arent home."

the smaller boy just chuckles. "lets just cuddle, shall we?" his dongsaeng shook his head.

"lets treat your bruises first." jisung grabs the first aid kid under his bed. his mother had that prepared since he is pretty clumsy as a child.

chenle watched the younger boy gently putting medicine on his knees. oh jisung, please stop making me fall for you more. but it was impossible. jisung was too perfect. it was hard not not fall for a kind, caring boy like him. chenle wanted to protect him. chenle doesnt want jisung to be hurt. he is too young. they are too young.

a few moments later, jisung started packing, returned the kit under his bed. he pulls chenle by the waist, enveloping him in his embrace. the older boy was in shock but he hugged jisung back anyways.

"hyung, too tight." the squished jisung pats his hyung's back. chenle just giggles, pulling away. he loves how jisung smells today. it smelled like the perfume he gave him last christmas.

"jisungie?"

"hmm?"

"did you use the perfume i gave you?" the younger boy smiles at his hyung, nodding. chenle blushed as an immediate reaction but he burries his face on jisung's pillow.

silence. it was all silence. not until jisung thought of an interesting question. "chenle. have you ever kissed anyone?'

that question just made chenle blush more. "y-yes. but it was an a-accident."

"hyung?" jisung stood up, taking a few steps towards chenle.

"w-why are you calling me hyung?  you never call m-me hyung." chenle stutters more, as jisung comes near him.

"can you teach me how to kiss someone?"