25

as soon as the doorbell rang, chenle ran as fast as he can to reach for the door but unfortunately, it was his mother who got there first

as soon as the doorbell rang, chenle ran as fast as he can to reach for the door but unfortunately, it was his mother who got there first. mrs. zhong was aware of her son's sexuality and she also knew about chenle's crush on jisung. it was chenle's father who didnt really agree on the boy's gay tendencies but mr. zhomg loves his son. its just that he's still learning to accept him.

mrs. zhong opened the door just to see a tall korean boy holding a box of macaroons and two bottles of green tea. the woman poked her son's stomach. "no wonder you were so eager to open the door." she whispers, giggling in excitement.

"good evening mrs. zhong." the boy greets, bowing to the woman in front of him. "good evening cutie." he flashes a smile to the boy who was tiptoeing just to be the same height as him.

mrs. zhong fake coughs when the boys were staring at each other, smiling. "what about we get inside? its cold out, isnt it?" jisung just nods in respond.

mrs. zhong went first while chenle helps jisung with the food he brought. the younger boy just tags along the chinese boy.