prologue

I thought the struggle was real back then... It's a whole other level now.

I could explain how bad it is but why bother.. You'll see for yourself soon enough.

Sometimes nowadays I got to remind myself of good reasons as to why I should continue living, because if I don't ..I wouldn't have a chance in surviving.

Seeing Drew smile and him enjoying his young life is the only thing that keeps me going, wake me up in the morning and keep me wanting to live to see the next day.

I have no hope in finding love..I tried too hard but it only bit me in the ass in return . I can only do what I have to do, judged or not.

When you see what I'm going through , don't judge me but instead put yourself in my shoes and in my mindset, point of view then you may have all the rights of judging or commending me.

I never even wanted my life to end up to this. My plans of life were totally different but unfortunately it doesn't always go as plan as you can see.

I don't blame anyone for the place I'm at now besides myself because that's the only one I can blame. If it wasn't because of my decisions and my situations , I wouldn't be here but I can't take that back and I honestly can't say if I could that I would.

I open up my world to you in my new life that I'm living now.. What you decide to do or say with it is up to you .

All I want is for you to promise you'll always be there and you'll hold me down ....

~ Mercedes Diette

Hold You Down ( Damaged Heart Sequel) August Alsina Story .

YunginDiamond™

©2014 all copyrights reserved