|II|

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."

― Elbert Hubbard

Comment , vote, share & add. || Abel as Trey Songz

Sean as Zac Efron
____________________________

.: M E R C E D E S :.

I had found a job and I had an interview this morning.

"Mommy?" Drew said as he came into my room. I turned around to him.

"What is it Drew?" I asked as I bent down and buckled his belt.

"Is daddy coming today?" He asked, I looked back up at him.

"I don't know , you wanna call him before we go?" I asked, he nodded.

I took a deep breathe as I got my phone, going to his contact dialing it.

"Hella?"

"August Drew wanna talk to you!" I said as I looked down at him.

"Aight!" He said then I handed Drew the phone. He took it in his room with him and I finished getting ready .

I brushed all my hair into a neat bun. I applied my lipstick and tucked my lips rubbing it in.

"Here you go moma!" Drew said. How is he developing August accent?

"Thank you baby!" I said getting my phone back and kissing his forehead.

He scrunched his face as he rubbed his forehead.

"Momaa! I'mma big boy now!" He said , I scoffed.

"Don't let your knotted up head daddy put stuff in your head!" I said putting my earrings in.

"He didn't hang up!" I heard August say. It kinda made me laugh, I put it up to my ear.

"Oh my bad ya pretzel face heard me!" He scoffed.

"Aight keep playin' , ya kno ion look like no damn pretzel. Naa' yo ass look like a pack of dried bagels!" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever is you coming to see him or not?" I asked.

"I'll come around...3." he said , I nodded.

"K bye!"

"By-" I cut him off by hanging up.

I was done getting ready so I got my stuff and walked in the living room.

I was passing the kitchen to see Drew trying to get something out the fridge. I walked over to him as I got his juice for him and closed the fridge.

"Come on Drew!" I said as he sipped from the container. He grabbed my hand as I locked the door and went down the stairs, going to my car.

"Give me your drink til you get in." I said getting the drink as he climbed in his carseat and buckled up. When he was done , I put his book bag on the seat and handed him the cup.

"Thank you moma!" He said, I smiled.

"You're welcome!" I said before shutting the back door and getting in the driver seat.

I buckled up and crunk up.

"Moma?"

"Yes drew?" I said as I pulled out the parking lot.

"Is daddy still coming?"

"Yes baby, you ready to see him?"

"Yeah . Moma?"