|XVI|

Well August is out the hospital , thank God. He's truly blessed because that situation could've went completely different. But God and those prayers really helped him of his behave. - Diamønd #PFA #AlsinaNation

"You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun."

― Shaun Hick

|Comment , vote, share & add.
____________________________

.: M E R C E D E S :.

I woke up from August rambling around and putting his hat on.

"August where are you going? It's 5 in the morning?" I asked half sleep. He looked at me.

"I ain't een know ya was woke. Gotta go load up on my bus, finna go on tour!" He said tying his shoes. I was now woke.

"What? You're leaving today?" I asked. I was sad now. He nodded.

"Yeah my first show tomar night , gotta get on da road." He said , I sat up and took the covers off of me, sitting on the bed in front of him.

"So..when you come back?" I asked low . He looked at me.

"3 months." He said putting his hands on the bed, both sides of me. I pouted as I looked in his eyes.

He twisted his mouth as if he was thinking . He leaned in to my face.

"You wanna come on tour with me?" He asked. I nodded fast, he chuckled before he went back to a smile.

"Well..go get dressed." He said moving back. I was bout to get up but I stopped.

"Wait Drew...he can't do all that traveling." I said , he scratched his chest as he nodded.

"Umm good point.." He said. "What bout...damn I didn't think bout this." I sighed.

"Maybe I shouldn't go.." I said rubbing my hands through my hair.

"But I don't wantcha here by ya'self." He said rubbing his chin hair.

" I think he can take it ta be honest. Da 2nd month when I have a break, we'll bring him hea' and he can stay with Dre fa a month. 3rd month, get em again. " he added shrugging .

I bit my lip.

"I guess that's fine." I said slightly smiling, he smiled back.

"Aight c'mon befo' ya make me late!" He said, I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Go get Drew up!" I said as I got out a outfit, starting the shower.

After doing my hygiene , I got dressed .

I went to my closet and packed up my stuff quick as August came up behind me holding Drew.

"He still sleep?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah buh I got his stuff packed." He said, I nodded.

"Ok I'll get em." I said, he shook his head.

"I got em. Get ya stuff and his's." he said. I got my bag and went to Drew room getting his suitcase and went back to the door to see August with his bags.

"What's your name?"