|VIII|

"Reality continues to ruin my life."

― Bill Watterson, The Complete Calvin and Hobbes

Yoo! Y'all hopping up on Benz 😂 I didn't een know she seemed like that, my bad. Its more out of anger and hurt then just being a bitch but... ☕️☕️

Comment , vote, share & add.
August POV soon..
____________________________

.: M E R C E D E S :.

I looked in the mirror as I applied makeup, trying to cover these huge bruises that Abel left. I swear I never thought this would happen again..this time hurted worse than when Chris beat me, at least he had a reason to.

I sighed as I looked at myself one more time before walking out from hearing Lexus call my name.

"What?" I said as I walked into the living room .

"Did you know- why you wearing so much makeup?" She asked scrunching her face as she ate an apple. I sat beside her.

"Nothing now did I know what?" I asked. She looked at me for a while before continuing.

"I was saying did you know August was actually a famous singer?" I looked at her.

"What!"

She opened her laptop showing a interview with him.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked.

"I'll ask him where he worked , he never told me. It's always some thing like it's legal money, you not just here for it."

"I can't believe you didn't know. I heard people talking bout him but I never put two in two together." I nodded.

"I don't be on the computer like that and plus who looks up people to see if they famous if you with them all the time. " I said , she shook her head.

"Well he can sing." She said with a shrug as she pressed play of the interview.

"Where's Drew?" I asked.

"Still sleep I think."

"Drew get up baby!!!" I yelled out.

We kept watching the interview til one part struck my attention .

Interviewer: we know bout your nieces but do you have any children of your own?

August: nah I ain't got no kids, I don't plan on anytime soon

"Woah woah wait, play that back!" I said . She went back and replayed it like 5 times until I said ok. I shook my head, is he serious right now .

"Moma can I wear this?" Drew asked as he showed me some clothes he picked out. I nodded.

"Yeah baby, let me start your bath water." I said as I got up, going to his room . I went to his bathroom and started it while sitting on the side, thinking. I couldn't believe him right now , that's like totally disowning Drew . So if he wanna do that...then okay !

I turned the water off as it was ready and let Drew take his own bath as he been doing alot lately.

I went back to my room and saw my phone lit up from a text.

From Drew "Daddy" 😤:

Hey! I'm finna roll thru !

I locked my phone and didn't even respond.