|XXIII|

"I go to seek a Great Perhaps."

― François Rabelais

.: M E R C E D E S :.

Finally back home and it felt great. Now I just wish August would calm down . I stretched out on his bed as he was in the bathroom, rebrushing his teeth.

He came back out and looked at me.

"Get up!" He mumbled. I scooted to the side so that he could lay down beside me.

"Baby yo-"

" I just wanna sleep." He mumbled.

"Ok." I said getting up, leaving the room. I went to the kitchen and got out some water as I went back upstairs to August sitting up, drinking Hennessy. He's been drinking alot alot , I don't think it's good.

"August stop drinking and go to bed." I said taking a sip of my water. He scoffed.

"You're a fucking idiot." He mumbled, I closed my water back.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. If I could, I would put da gahdamn bottle down but I'm hurting!!!! Why can't you try ta unda'stand!!"he yelled, I shook my head.

"Wow August. Just go to sleep!" I said taking another sip of my water. I knew he was drunk.

"You ain't got nothin' ta say , that's all." He mumbled taking another gulp.

"August go to bed!" I said. He stood up.

"You're not my moma Benz!! I don't have ta go ta fucking bed if I don't want to!! I swea' you a dumbass, let me mourn!!" He yelled, now I'm tired of it.

"August shut up!! You're acting so fucking selfish!! You're not the only one who lost a child August!! It was both of ours!!! So quit tripping on me!!" I yelled back.

He scoffed.

"I understand that but you tryna get me to do shit when im trying to mourn and shit!!! it hurts, You have no fucking idea how it hurts!!" He yelled. I put my hand on my chest as I looked at him in disbelief.

"No idea how it hurts? You have no fucking idea how it hurted August!! You don't know how it feels to just keep bleeding and bleeding and be told you had a miscarriage and will never get pregnant again!!! You don't know how it feels to have fucking surgery on your reproductive organs and shit!! You don't August!! So don't come to me with that I don't understand shit!!" I yelled back as tears started falling.

"Bitch you're over dramatic." He waved me off.

"What did you just call me? August you is going too fucking far." I yelled going over to him.

"I said bitch. Bitccchhh that's what you is, that's what you will always be. You just a dumbass bitch that lost my fucking child." He yelled then I slapped him.

"That hurts August and you know it!! How dare you say shit like that to me?" I yelled , he looked at me,putting his bottle down.

"Did you just hit me? Did you just fucking hit me?" He yelled as he walked up to me, I backed up as he kept coming until I was against the wall.

"No I kissed you dumb bitch, yes I hit you!!!" I yelled in his face.

"Mercedes you gonna get your ass whooped , keep playin' wit me!!" He yelled as his nostrils flared.

"I don't give a fuck, I hit you because you're full of shit!! I should've never got pregnant with your child in the first fucking place. You're just a selfish spoiled BITCH!!" I yelled and then he slapped me to the ground.