|IX|

"The sweetest part of being a couple is sharing your life with someone else.

But my life, evidently, had not been good enough to share."

― Charlaine Harris, Club Dead
Comment , vote, share & add.
____________________________

.: A U G U S T :.

next day

I just got home from Mercedes apartment. I sleep on the couch so she wouldn't be alone til Lexus came. I got out my Rover and went up my steps, putting my key in the lock as I opened the door.

"Baby that you?!" Crystal yelled.

"Yeah it's me." I said as I put my keys down and took of my jacket. I had a break for the rest of the week since my tour coming up soon.

She came downstairs, dressed.

"Baby where you been?" She asked as she kissed me, biting my bottom lip. I wrapped my hand around her waist .

"I was ova Mercedes's fa a while." I said against her lips, making her back up to look at me. She rolled her eyes.

"It don't take that long to see your son August, if you're cheating just tell me so I don't be wasting my time." She said putting her hands on her hip. I shook my head.

"I'm not crystal ,don't start this right naa'." I said.

"Well August ok..lets go shopping." She said as she pulled me towards the door , I grunted.

"I'm tired mion feel like it." I said.

"You got time to be with Mercedes or whatever the bitch name is but you can't go to the mall with me?!" She semi yelled.

"Don't call ha out ha name-"

"Why does it matter to you so much!?" She yelled. I clenched my jaw.

"Girl you betta quit yellin' at me." I said sternly and she rolled her eyes making me throw my hands.

"Aight ya wanna act like a bitch I ain't goin, you gettin' on my damn nerves anyway." I said going upstairs.

"You just so ugh August!" She grunted from downstairs, I went back down.

"Bitch you can leave, I ain't holdin' no gun ta yo head, da doo' right thea'." I said pointing to it. She crossed her arms and battered her eyes as if she finna cry.

"I just want to be treated equally August." She said low. I scoffed, turning away before looking at her again .

I stared at her before letting out a loud and long grunt .

"I'll go ta the mall witcha." I mumbled. She ran to me as she kissed my lips repetitively .

"Thank you boo!" She said with a wide grin ! I nodded as she grabbed my hand again before walking out. I text my security guard to meet us at the mall as I got in the driver seat, knowing Crystal gonna want me to drive.

"Wassup T!" I said giving him a handshake as he sat beside me in this girl store.

"How long she been in there?" He asked, I scoffed.

"Shit I stopped watching the time after an hour." I said, he shook his head with a chuckle.

"Bruh that's how my girls be. Yo that hoe last night pussy stank, I kicked he ass out!" He said randomly making me laugh.

"Damn fa'real." I said shaking my head.