|XV|

The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change. - nishah1917.

Comment , vote, share & add.

____________________________

.: M E R C E D E S :.

"I-I'm not aborting it." I said shaking my head looking at them. August took a deep breathe.

"Mercedes it's too-" I cut him off and looked at him.

"I'm not aborting it August and you shouldn't want me to either." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

He tucked his lips as he stared me back in the eyes .

"...aight Mercedes." He said low. I turned back at the doctor, as she looking at us .

"Okay...well you will have doctor appointments more than normal and may have abnormal symptoms." She said, i nodded.

"Okay." I said , she nodded before writing some things down .

"I'm gonna subscribe you to some medicine to pick up when you come from here for when those symptoms begin." She said, I nodded before standing up.

"Ok thank you!" I said , she smiled and nodded.

"You're welcome." She said standing up, walkin out behind us.

August pulled me to the side .

"Mercedes..you realizin' what you're doin' right?" He said.

"Yeah I'm having our child . Do you not want it that bad August?" I asked pushing away from him.

"I just don't wanna go through this if I end up losin' both of y'all." He said, I licked my lips.

"Well August I couldn't live with myself if I knew I killed it without even trying." I said , he bit his bottom lip and nodded.

"I respect ya fa dat Mercedes." He said pulling me back into him. I hugged him as he hugged back.

He started rocking us from side to side before the Doctor gave us the paper with the medicine information I need to get prescribed .

I grabbed August hand as we went out to the parking lot .

"Baby!" I said after buckling up. He crunk up and head nodded.

"Wat up ma?" He said.

"I'm hungry." I said, he scoffed.

"When ain't you?" He said pulling out the driveway.

"When I'm missing you." I cooed.

"Umm..tryna butta' me up?" He said . I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"No I just want something to eat nigga!" I said.

"Nah imma just get yo medicine." He said turning off into the pharmacy.

"August!"

"C'mon!" He said gettin out, the car , locking it already.

I got out and closed the door, catching up with him.

"Wait !" I said tryin to catch up while he chuckled. "Bruh you know yo legs mega long, I'm short m I can't keep up with yo daddy Long legs ass." I added, he scoffed.

"Well move them hamsta' legs and c'mon!" I gasped.

"I don't have no hamster legs son!" He turned around and smiled.